CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE.

YOU CHOSE LETTER A

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. SKEPPY.

»»--⍟--««

You turn to look at the adamantem. He was still deep in thoughts, not even noticing your stare at him. you still don't know what his next move will be, he might take his leave now. but it wouldn't hurt to try right?

"Oh, um... if you don't mind me asking, skeppy-" You turned to look at him.

He then snapped out of his daze and looked at you with a questioning gaze, "Yeah?" He asked.

"After this, do you plan on leaving?" You asked.

Everyone's gaze was now on you and skeppy, clearly shock that you'd choose him. they expect you to choose someone you knew long enough to trust them to be in the cabin with you.

"Uh, i'm still not sure. why?" he said.

You smiled, "Do you mind if you stay over here for a bit more? i'd like you to be the one who-"

"YES!"

You were interrupted when he quickly responded with a big smile, all eyes were now on him from his sudden answer. You chuckled when he realized what he just did and coughed awkwardly. a pink tint surrounds his cheeks as he looked away from everyone's gaze. He then straightened his posture and put up a serious face and looked back at you.

"I mean, Yes. i'd like to stay a bit more." He said.

You smiled at him and you immediately felt more relaxed when he smiled back at you, you then turned to phil for him to continue the meeting.

"Alright, now that's settled-"

"Wait! how can we be sure he can guard Y/N?" Quackity suddenly stood up.

"What do you mean?" Phil looked at him.

"What i mean is that, are we really trusting the princess to an adamantem? I'ts not that i'm mad, it's just-- I'm worried, okay?"

He stuttered out, skeppy then looked at him with an unreadable look. "You think I would hurt her?" He said.

"I would never hurt a fly, I only accepted because-"

Before he can even continue he stopped midway and slapped a hand to his mouth, all eyes were on him now that he didn't continue his speech. He then coughed awkwardly, looking away from the stares.

"Because what?" Quackity asked, pressing on to the issue further.

"Nothing, I accepted because I wanted to help you guys." Skeppy quickly said.

"Isn't that kind of suspicious?" Alexandra also joined the arguement. "I mean, you said that you accepted because you wanted to help. We never did anything good to you for you to help us, unless you intend to do something bad to the princess..." Alexandra trailed off, shooting glares at skeppy's way.