CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER C. EXCUSE YOURSELF.

»»--⍟--««

(Also,, few people actually wanted to dance with niki so I'm gonna add that :D)

»»--⍟--««

As you were about to respond, the clicking of heels can be heard and niki went between technoblade and dream.

"Hello Y/N! Do you mind if I take you in a dance?" She asked, extending her hand.

Take my hand.

A voice spoke in your head, it felt like it was the right thing to do. So with that, you let go of technoblade and went to niki with a thankful smile.

"I don't mind actually." You responded.

With that, she dragged you away from the two men that stood shocked at the two of you. When you were away from them you sighed in relief.

"Thank you so much niki." You thanked her.

She giggled in response, "I knew you were on trouble." She said before spinning you around.

Your mind darted to the voice in your head earlier, it happened in the school too, when you were on the forest and when niki was trapped by fundy.

"Hey, niki..." You trailed off.

"Yeah?" She asked, dancing you around the dance room.

"Do you... Have voices in your head?" You asked and she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean is... When you asked me to dance a voice spoke in my head to take your hand." You explained.

She widened her eyes and laughed, "Oh! Don't worry, it's me. I used magic earlier to speak in your mind so that you won't panick." She spoke.

You sighed in relief, so that's why. "I thought I was going crazy for a moment." You chuckled.

The music was coming to it's end and niki let go of you so did you, she grab the hem of her dress and bowed, you did the same. "Thank you for dancing with me, your majesty." She joked.

You laughed, "Thank you for saving me, your majesty." You replied, matching the your majesty with her since she's already a Queen.

With that, you both went seperate ways. She went to their table and you went to your throne. You noticed that your mother and father were nowhere to be seen on their throne.

You sat down on your throne, noticing that you've left your fan here. You grabbed it and opened it, making the blades visible but not enough for anyone to notice it.

You watched the dance floor, soon noticing your mom and dad dancing. You felt a smile crept up to your face as you watch them dance around the dance floor with smiles in their faces.