CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. HELP TECHNO AND PHIL.

»»--⍟--««

So sorry for the slow updates everyone! I'm not feeling well these days :') i'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule and as you can see--

I'm not doing a very good job at it LOL

»»--⍟--««

Also, on the last chapter-- tbh, the best choice is letter D. do nothing, since the snow monster's eyesight is dull, it can't see the reader and the others. But it's hearing are sharp so he'll still hear lani's cries. Just wanna tell y'all that LOL

»»--⍟--««

No, Phil and Techno are more important. you can just call quackity to assist lani. you then grabbed the bucket of lava that's on the side of drista. running as fast as your legs can go, ranboo noticed your incoming presence and stepped out of the way. he then darted his heterochromatic eyes to tommy who's dangling on the edge of the roof.

He teleported just in time when tommy let go of the edge of the roof, catching him mid air and safely teleporting on the snowy ground. Tubbo smiled in relief as he saw tommy being set on his feet again in help of ranboo.

You then raised the bucket high in the air and dropped the contents on the leg of the monster, it screeches in pain as it fell to the ground. You look to see half of his leg was melting from the lava you threw, you expected it to quickly grow another pair of legs but to your surprise, it didn't.

You took this advantage and helped techno and phil stand up to their feet, with one last finally tug, techno managed to yank the ice spike that had buried itself to Phil's shoulder. Phil grunts in pain but quickly recovered as he stretched out his wings to feel them.

You turn your attention back to the monster, it was still screeching in pain. It schreeches hurts your ears as you flinched when it's schreeches began to get louder. It seems that you're not the only one who's affted, the others also coveted their ears from the disturbing noise to at least block the sound coming from the creature.

The next thing you knew was the creature's hand shotting forward and grabbing your body, you screamed when you were lifted from the ground and onto the air. You reacted quickly, digging your scarlet sword to the creature's hand that held your body. It flinched but didn't dropped you, you then yanked it away from it's hand only to stab it back again.