CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS

You look at your surroundings and saw that the two of you are indeed at the fountain. The fountain was located in the middle of the school so it gave a fantasy vibes on it.

By the fountain, Quinn sat there and when she saw the two of you she stood up and walked to the two of you "That was amazing!" She exclaimed and niki chuckled in embarrassment.

Unlike you, Niki is already a Queen. Her mother had died when she was at the age of 10, her father couldn't accept the fact that his wife is gone and he committed suicide.

The three of you then walked back to the fountain and sat down at the edge of the fountain. "So, how was it being a princess, Princess Y/N?" Quinn asked. And Niki perked up to the question.

You see, it's been years since the two of you saw each other. The last time you're able to see her was when you were still 16. The two of you had to part ways if you wanted to pursue your dreams.

So in short, the two of you had a lot of catching up to do. "Eh, it's bori- I mean, it's great! I get to check the town everyday and... Yeah! That's pretty much it." You stuttered. You were itching to say that being a princess is boring, all you do in the castle is sleep, or if not sleep you'll go to the town, or if not go to the town, you'll go to the castle's library and read there. There's actually nothing to do there. You were not allowed to go to far places beside the town. It's boring.

"That's wonderful!" Quinn beamed, "Has any Prince caught your eyes?" Niki asked and you looked at her with a are you serious look. She chuckled and motion for you to answer the question. Quinn seems intrigued by the question and waited for your answer.

"No, and I don't plan on laying my eyes to any Prince till I fulfill my dreams." You replied, determination laced your voice as you spoke. Niki seema disappointed to your answer but she respect your answer. "What is your dream exactly, Princess Y/N?" Quinn asked.

"To behead the Ender Dragon of course!" You exclaimed, truly excited for the moment to happen. Quinn looked at you with a weird look. "Isn't that a bit hard? I mean, you're a princess. Princesses are meant to do things that's meant for princesses right?" You frowned and Niki Shook her head in disappointment.

'I was really starting to like you, Quinn.' You thought as you gave her a disappointing frown. She immediately took notice of this and immediately bowed down on her knees, "I'm sorry!" She chanted many times as she feared for her life. You glared at her bowed position. The urge to cut her tounge and feed it to the dogs is tempting.

Niki took notice at your expression and immediately scooted next to you and tapped your shoulder. "Y/N, chill" she whispered and you break your glare at the teacher. "It's fine, you can stand up now." You gave her a smile that said force and she stood up with a feared expression.

"Wil!" Niki exclaimed and you looked at her, she was staring at somewhere and she was waving her hands. "We're here!" She exclaimed once more. You looked at where she was staring and your eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

He have this brown curly locks and a black beanie on top of his hair. He wore a brown trench coat and a White shirt underneath. Black jeans ans black combat boots matched his outfit.

What caught your eyes is the guy beside him. The guy had pink hair that reached his waist, royal outfit that looks like what a King would wear. His red eyes read boredom in them as he scan the place around him.

You quickly averted your gaze away from him before he can even catch you looking at him. You furrowed your eyebrows slightly, something about that guy didn't sit right with you. He emitted this deadly aura around him that could put anyone in the feeling of uneasiness.

The two of them walked infront the three of you, the two of you stood up and stare at them. The teacher step Aside and let the four of you introduce yourselves to each other. "Wilbur! I knew you'd be here!" Niki beamed, it's like seeing a kid being gifted with a candy. She was so happy to see that guy.

"Of course I'd be here, I wouldn't waste the opportunity to teach these kids how to protect themselves." He explained and you swear you saw Niki blushed at his words. She clasped her hands together and chuckled, "That's why I'm here too! What a coincidence!" She beamed. You smiled, assuming they're really good friends if they know each other for a while now.

You coughed, reminding them your existence. Niki took notice of this and return to your side, "I forgot to introduce you to my friend!" She motion to you and you immediately regretted getting their attention when they laid their eyes on you. It felt uncomfortable having their attention all on you.

"This is my Childhood friend, Princess Y/N Damon! She's from the House of Damon, she's a fighter as well!" You built the courage and finally met their eyes, opening your mouth to speak, "Pleasure to meet you." You spoke. Your friendly side fading as you put on a cold face. Trying to look intimidating. It seems like it failed since you just look like an angry potato to them.

The pink haired guy raised his eyebrow, putting a hand to his chin as he spoke, "The Damons doesn't have any children. Are you adopted?" He blurt out all of the sudden and you almost choke in air from his boldness. As you were about to nod Niki butt in with a panicked voice.

"N-no! She's not adopted at all! She lived from a different land to train to be a great fighter! She just came back home last month, yeah! Last month..." Niki chuckled nervously when she finished speaking. The three of you looked at her with confused expression. You open to your mouth to object but then it closed on Itself. You can feel something preventing you to open your mouth and you look at niki, you saw her hand on her back and there she is, performing a magic to prevent you from speaking.

You thought it was useless trying to open your mouth so you gave up. Just waiting for niki's magic to wear off. "Nice to meet you, Princess Y/N. I'm Prince Wilbur Soot. Son of King Phil. Also a great mage like niki, I'm from Etaireía nystaléon agorión" The guy named Wilbur spoke and he reached his hand out for a handshake. You can feel niki's magic starting to wear off so you open your mouth to test it and it did indeed wore off when you opened your mouth.

You reach out your hand and grasp his large ones. Shaking it then speaking, "Nice to meet you too, Prince Wilbur." You spoke, feeling your tounge get sore from the magic. You retreat your hand and the pink haired guy reached his hand out for a handshake. "Technoblade, Son of King Phil, A fighter. also from Etaireía nystaléon agorión." Your guts told you to not shake his hands but something inside you told you it'd be rude to not.

With weary eyes, you reached out your hand and when you were about to shake it, he took a hold of your hand and bring it up to his lips, his lips made contact to the back of your palm and you can feel your cheeks hottening to the scene.

His lips lingered for a second before pulling back. "Nice to meet you, M'lady." He spoke. Letting go of your hand, you immediately grasp your confidence back and straightened your posture, "L-likewise." You mentally cursed at yourself when you heard yourself stutter.

Quinn clapped both of her hands to catch all of your attentions, "So! Let's get started to the tour, shall we?" You mentally thanked Quinn for breaking the awkward tension between you and technoblade.