CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING

YOU CHOSE LETTER A. GO TO TOWN.

»»--⍟--««

A white bird knocked to niki's window using it's beak, niki immediately perked up from reading a book and looked at her window.

A familiar white bird was standing on the railings of her window, a paper wrapped on it's feet.

She smiled, figuring someone had sent her a letter.

She petted the bird before untying the paper on it's leg, unfolding it and reading what it had to say.

After reading, her eyes widened. Force marriage? That's not new, but she never expected for your father to force you into one.

With the new information, she pulled two papers. One to write back to you, and two to let wilbur and others know about your update on your palace.

»»--⍟--««

You had decided to go to town, you went to your closet and pulled out two outfits again. Fiona looked at you, she already knows what you're thinking.

"Princess, I can go and get my own dress-" she said, feeling bad that you have to let her borrow your dresses.

You flashed her a reassuring smile. "It's fine fiona, you can borrow them." You said, she was quiet for a bit before nodding and entering your bathroom.

While she was on the bathroom you figures to just change to your outfit already, with that, you pulled the black and white dress off of you and put on your outfit for today.

You didn't bothered putting any make up on, you grabbed your sword and hang it to your hips

You didn't bothered putting any make up on, you grabbed your sword and hang it to your hips. You've been so paranoid lately so you figured to always bring your sword with you.