CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS.

If y'all r confused on why we're not getting to some real buisnesses, I wanna make this volume pointed at bad and skeppy

And to also make this story longer since I wanna write about all of the characters here :DD

»»--⍟--««

ALSO I'VE BEEN WRITING THESE CHAPTERS IN A COMPUTER R YALL PROUD OF ME :DD

»»--⍟--««

"Who...are you..?"

You staggered a bit but managed to keep your balance as you stare back at those haunting white scaleras of the demon, the demon then noticed you staring and immediately put on his cloak's hood on top of him, trying to desperately try his face as he looked at the ground. He then turned to look at lani, you also darted your attention to lani to see her whimpering out as dritsta try to calm her down while quackity try and get the ice spike out of her ankle.

"You should probably help your friend." The demon spoke.

You were surprised to hear a soft and innocent voice, you expected a deep voice that was laced with venom when he spoke. You took a step backward before running off to help lani, Philza and Technoblade can only watch as the demon fly away from the scene. They looked at each other with confusion on their faces, clearly confused on why a demon decided to just help them.

But at least the creature was gone now, making their tensed muscles be at ease. You kneeled down to lani, you put a hand to her shoulder as you looked down her ankle. It was bloodied and was covered in mud, quackity was having a trouble getting the ice out of her ankle as she keep crying. You can't blame her, that look like it'd hurt as hell. You then rubbed her shoulder in comfort.

"Can you regen yourself?" You asked softly.

Lani looked at you with teary eyes, "I- I can try..." She murmured.

Quackity then stepped back and lani sat straight to get more comfortable, leaning to your and drista's touch when you assist her. She made sure to not put pressure in her injured ankle and hovered her hands above her injured ankle, then, she started murmuring an unknown language that only mages can understand. Her ankle started growing green as well, but then she groaned in pain and slumped to you and drista. She sighed out and cried a little as she looked down on her still injured ankle.

"I can't, the spike needs to go first." She said.

You frowned, looking back at her injured ankle. "LANI!" You turned to see tubbo running towards you.