CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED

»»--⍟--««

YOU CHOSE LETTER B. CONTINUE SEARCHING.

»»--⍟--««

TW! We gettin a lil freaky ;)
Also language are a bit over the board.

You've been warned!

»»--⍟--««

You turned to him and sighed, "I can't, techno. My mother's in danger, I have to act fast." You responded before getting into work again.

"If you say so." He said before walking besides you and started skimming through the books too.

You turned the pages of the book you're currently holding before peeking at technoblade. He was holding a book and skimming the pages too.

"What are you doing?" You asked, taking your eyes off of the book.

"Helping you." He just said and continued to skim through the pages.

"You don't have to, I got this." You said before looking back at the book.

"The bags under your eyes proves it all." He responded, turning the page.

You sighed before throwing the book on the table, knocking another stack of books that's resting in there, resulting them going to the ground which is filled with books too.

"Suit yourself." You said, grabbing another book.

He didn't replied but also grabbed another book. The two of you spent hours in the library, tossing the books you find useless. The section you were almost out of books.

It's now 4 in the morning, still no hint. You sighed, your shoulders slumping as you grab another book. Skimming through it, you can feel your eyes betray you as they slowly close down.

Your head nods back and forth as you try to keep your vision awake, to no avail, your eyes kept closing. You then sighed, tossing the book to the ground as you head to the door.

"Where are you going?" Techno spoke, dropping the book he just finished reading.

"I'm making a coffee, do you want some?" You turn to him.

He then Shook his head, you took this as a no but stopped midway on opening the door when you saw him approached you.

"I can go get it myself." You said, thinking that he might follow you.

He stopped infront of you, a little bit too close if you'd say. Your back pressed against the wooden door as you try to give some space between you and him.

Before you can say anything, he put his hand under your legs and another to your back. He pushed open the doors and walked through the empty hallway.

You yelped in response, quickly putting your hands on his neck for support. Realizing what you just did, you immediately punched his chest lightly.