CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES

»»--⍟--««

Final results.

10 votes for A. Tell him she heard everything.

22 votes for B. Tell him she wanted to help.

2 votes for C. Storm off the scene.

Final results. 

22 votes for A. Ask techno to let you come to the trial.

10 votes for B. Stay at the cabin with skeppy. 

19 votes for C. Sneak and follow them to the trial.

»»--⍟--««

You gulped, thinking twice of your decision. After a while of silence, you decided to speak up. "Um," their attention is now on you, "Is there any chance that I can also go along?"

Bad's posture seems to be shaken a bit, skeppy's diamond eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. However, technoblade remains unfaze. He already expected you to come based on how you stayed quiet while they were lying in front of his face.

"No."

Was his only answer, leaving you devistated.

Before you can respond, he walked back to the living room. "What? Wait!-" you were quick to follow after him.

Bad and skeppy looked at each other and nodded, they both walked upstairs. Not wanting to eavesdrop since they assume that this might be a serious matter between royals.

"I promise I'll be careful! I'll bring potions, weapons and-" you continue to ramble for reasons while walking behind him.

He ignored you, walking towards the door. "They won't be able to see me, I am very good at stealth! Just-"

Ignored, you frowned a bit. "Hey! Wait!" You exclaimed, jogging towards him.

He opened the door, you were quick to catch up and grip the hem of his crimson cape. "Just listen to me!"

He stopped, turning around to look at you. "Rambling is useless. You're not going." He simply stated before turning around and leaving the cabin.

You glared at his back, "just hear me out!" You tried not to sound rude, he is still a Prince, a royal. Even if you have the privileges to be friends with him, royals should still respect each others.