CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD

The kiss of pséma, it's rare to have that power but it is very useful for others. Few are born with these powers and have used it for good use, to God's relief.

However, Technoblade, the son of King Phil is born with The Kiss Of Pséma. He don't use it often but he only use it when needed to.

The Kiss Of Pséma, let me tell you how it work. The power of Pséma is inside their veins, they'll know whether a person is lying or not. But in order to do that, they'll have to put a kiss to the person they wanted to know if they're lying or not. A difficult situation that is.

If the person they kissed is proven guilty with their lies, the kiss will turn into poison. Causing them death, and no. It wasn't a fast death. The poison will take 1 year to spread to your body. It can be cured but the cure is a hard task, you need to drink the dragon's blood in order to erase the poison in your body.

However, if the person they kissed is proven honest and didn't lie, they get to live. Simple as that, Technoblade had sense something was off with the princess and had came to a decision to test her honesty.

In the middle of the tour, Quinn is showing them in the library of the school. Which they gladly listen to. However, something was off. He kept stealing glances to the one he kissed, nothing was happening.

'The poison should be kicking in now. Is she telling the truth?' After Quinn was done telling the boring history of the school's library, the turn to them. "I suppose that's all I have to tour you all to, if you need anything I'll be at the Teacher's dorm." And then she took off, avoiding a certain princess's gaze.

Wilbur glances at Technoblade, wanting answers from him. Techno can only Shook his head no. And wilbur nodded, ending their secret conversation. "So, what do we do now?" Niki broke the silence. "Any suggestion on what should we do?"

"Let's take a look to those places we haven't been to yet." Wilbur suggested but Techno has something in mind. He step forward, "I say we spar." The three looks at him as if he was a ghost. "What?" He snapped at their glances.

"What better way Is there to know more about each other other than testing your strength?" Almost immediately, the three of them disagreed with him. The four of them argued for a good minute before agreeing. "Alright! Alright! If it'll make you stop telling us about the history of Sun Tzu, let's go spar!" Wilbur groaned after he finished.

Techno smiled, feeling great that he had convinced them to spar. Techno really work up and said 'I want violence' so here they are, knocking on Quinn's dorm. Shuffling can be heard inside before the door opening. "Oh! Hello, Princesses and Princes! What bought you all here?" She spoke as she open the door more. "Just a question, is there any sparing grounds here? Like a training room or something?" Wilbur spoke.

Quinn nodded. "Yes! Follow me" she left the room and locked it, soon leading them to the training ground. They entered an... Arena? What? It's not that big, it's more like a mini arena. "Here, our students spar in here and when there's any contest, we'll hold it in here." And with that, the four of of them thanked her and she dismissed herself.

There was a few students sparing here and there, a few students also watch from the bleachers. The four of you were just waiting for the other students to finish before going on the actual arena. When the fight finished, they acted as If they didn't just fought with their friends. They exit the arena without any arguments.

And now, the four of you entered the arena, the students that was about to exit the bleachers sat back down again. "So here's the team, The two of you-" Wilbur pointed at Niki and Y/N. "-Are team-mates and me and Technoblade are team-mates." The two of you nodded in return.