Chapter 23 : Fun &Games

Start from the beginning

I looked over and saw a door to a bathroom, I assumed, that was cracked and I could see people moving around. I got up off the couch and went over and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" i heard a female voice say.

I walked in and saw Taliah sitting in a chair facing the mirror getting her hair done.

"Hey." I said leaning against the huge sink.

"Hey." She said looking over at me and giving me a dry smile as they finished straightening her hair.

"We'll leave you two alone." One of the two females that was doing her hair said.

"Thank You" Taliah said as they walked out.

"Why you look so down?"

"I'm nervous.. Like shittin bricks nervous." She standing up and getting a better look at herself in the mirror.

"Girl.. You got all of us here with you.. Think of the positives."

She just sighed and looked like she about to cry but then somebody knocked on the door.

"Yes?" She said.

"C'mon.." I heard DayDay say. "It's time to go out there"

"Here we come right now." I said poking my head out the door then looking back at Taliah who was keeping composure.

We left the bathroom and walked out to the front to this long table for all of us to sit at and it had microphones where me, Her, Langston, DayDay and Julian were going to sit at with Nick.

"Thank you for coming ladies and gentlemen." Nick said making everyone in the room fall silent. "The entire NCredible team would to introduce you to our newest artist, Taliah Neil."

"Hi everybody" Taliah said smiling.

Nick gestured for everybody to sit down. We all sat down at the table as cameras flashed every second.

"Alright then." he said. "Who wants to begin the questions?"

"I will" A lady in the front said lifting her hand. "Taliah, I think I pronounced it right. How do you feel about being apart of this label?"

"Well," She said folding her hands infront of her and leaning towards the mic. "It's amazing. I gotta thank Nick for giving me the opportunity of course, and I gotta thank Langston.. He's the reason why this all came about."

After that instant chatter started.

"One at a time please." Nick said.

A man that was close to the door rose his hand then stood up.

"You know about The Rangers and their quick success from youtube," He said. "Do you think you'll be able to get that same success soon?"

"Yeah I mean if I keep pushing, along with the support of my family and friends, then anything is possible. But it's all up in God's hands."

Another man that was not too far from the back stood up with his camera and asked a question.

"Langston. How did you find out about Taliah?"

Me and everybody sitting near me looked over past Taliah to see Langston.

"Well uhh.." He said scratching his head. "We were up here at the studio one night, And I asked her if she sung or anything and she said she did and i asked her if she would sing for me. She was in the booth and recorded something and I left it for Nick to hear and he listened to it and liked it."

"I LOVE YOU LANGSTONNN!" We all heard one of the fans yell from the back.

He smiled and said "I love you too" into the microphone.