Endeavour credit card || MHA

as you know class 1-a has gone through a lot of actions and trauma. a lot of students lost someone close to them or have a family trauma they can't get over. everyone always thinks that class 1-a has goofy students and they are always having fun with all the fame and attention. I mean it does have few goofy students but they have something to hide too. nobody there has a normal happy life.

so that's why, the classes maybe the most traumatized student decided that he wanted to make everyone happy at least once, and he was mad at his father at the same time, at that moment a brilliant idea crossed his mind.

~~~

"ugh" Jiro groaned rolling over from the couch to fall on the floor. "it's so hot in here" Uraraka added wiping the sweat from her face. "I know the reason it's so hot" Y/n added raising her head from the floor which she was laying on with her stomach. everyone gave her a confused glance. Y/n jumped from the floor to stand in front of everyone "it's because I am here" she said as she took All Mights pose showing her muscles.

everyone burst out laughing except Bakugo who was in the kitchen eating ice cream alone and Iida who was away for a few weeks with his family. "where's Todo anyway" Denki said putting ice cream in his mouth. "he said he had something to do" Mina said. "Y'all I have such a good idea right now, I am such a genius," Y/n said running towards the kitchen. she quickly grabbed something and went back to the living room.

"what?" Midoriya asked as he saw two ice cubes in her hands. "just watch, I know how to not be hot anymore" she said as she put one of the ice cubes against her face. "but you will probably get a brain freeze" Kirishima said. suddenly Y/n the second ice cube in her mouth. "ohr norrr" she said with an ice cube in her mouth barely being able to speak. she quickly ran onto the kitchen spiting the ice out.

"dumbass" Bakugo said as he walked out of the kitchen making his way to the elevator. Y/n got back to the living room. "That was the worst idea you ever had in your entire life," Momo said. "still worth it," Y/n said whipping her mouth with her forearm. suddenly the heard car signals outside. "who the hell is even that" Sero said. "lemme see" Y/n said walking over to the door opening it to see who it was.

"Todoroki!?" She yelled running over to him. "how the hell did you get a tesla" she asked looking inside the car her classmate was sitting in. "my dad's credit card" Todoroki said without emotions. "No way man!" Kirishima yelled. "get in losers we're going shopping," Todoroki said poking his head out of the car window. "did he just quote- never mind," Mina said. "not all of us will be able to fit," Midoriya said. "That's where I come in" from behind Todoroki's car there was a new Tesla. a tall boy with white hair stood out of the car leaning against it. "the rest of you will be with me" all the girls got into Todoroki's car.

"oh my god Todo, this is so cool," Mina said fangirling. "but honestly, Todoroki's brother is hot af" Y/n said but after a long pause continued, "um, what's his name?" she asked awkwardly. "It's Natsuo" Todoroki said smiling warmly. "you should smile more often, looks good on you" Mina said to the colder boy. "will make sure" Todoroki responded looking back at the road.

~~~

The shopping took 5 hours, teenagers ate alot of ice cream and enjoyed themselves. well they could only hope that Endeavour didn't hear about this, he obviously would but before they were done having fun at least.

At the end of the day Todoroki honestly brought his broke classmates happiness and let them have fun, for at least once before their childhood would be ruined.