𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 || 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆

𝚃𝚆: 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 3 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜! 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢, 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 3.7𝚔

They beat you bloody

Nose pouring and teeth stained, your knees drag against the metal flooring before they chuck you downright against it. And it hurts in the moments you're conscious for it - only flickering in and out - but you are gone in seconds, unable to feel the immeasurable pain in your face and stomach, not even able to feel the slighter feeling of blood soaking your shoes and socks.

You do feel another weight right before you pass out completely.

It's Steve being thrown onto the floor by his guards. He isn't in the best state emotionally, but compared to you his psychical attributes are completely clean. You hear him grunting and shouting at the guards, you hear him yelp right before he comes down to the floor with you.

But you don't feel him force himself on his elbows and knees to nudge you, saying quickly "Hey, hey! Y/n? Y/n? Come on - Y/n?!"

A buzzer sounds and in comes what Steve can only assume is the lieutenant, leader? Hell, maybe even the head guard.

"What did you do?!" He shouts while on his knees. And following a low growl, he wills himself to his feet and dashed straight toward the guy, his head out and ready. The best he can do is butt him in the stomach with it, using his side, shoulder, elbow and everything to add to the pain. But considering the weak and pathetic huff of air the lieutenant gives out, Steve doesn't have the energy for this.

And when he stumbles back he makes the mistake of looking down at you.

That's when the lieutenant's friend steps in, grabs a fistful of Steve's hair, and juts his knee up and cracks his jaw. Steve falls back and tries to catch his breath through gritted teeth, but in this position, he's just that much closer to you.

So up he scrambles, crawling again and whimpering (never mind his lack of breath) as he shakes your shoulder with his cuffed-together hands. "Wake up! Y/n wake up!"

One of them snaps their fingers then the guards come around him. One for you, two for him. That one holds you around the stomach and hauls you to your unconscious feet. He drops you into a chair sat against the one Steve's thrown in.

"H-Hey - HEY!" He growls and tries looking over his shoulder. He can see them touching you, holding your body up in the chair and in place while they wrap the belt around you two. "Don't touch HER!" He started flailing, trying to escape as best as he can but all that he achieves is a slap to the face and a hand locked tight in your hair. He coughs up, blood in his nose finally starting to come out his nostrils and dribble down the back of his throat, but the lieutenant just clicks his tongue satisfied at all of the blood and bruises on you.