𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚝.2 || 𝑴𝒄𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌

𝚃𝚆: 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 0.8𝚔

Scott, Stiles, and Isaac had been searching for hours

Scott, Stiles, and Isaac had been searching for hours. The sun was in the sky, and they had been all over town at this point but had found nothing. It was like you just disappeared, completely without a trace. They were about to go back to the police station to try to regroup and make a plan.

Stiles was freaking out. You, Y/n Stilinski, his little sister, were lost and there was nothing he could do to help you. He was brought out of his train of thought when Scott's phone rang, he looked to Scott hoping it was you who called. Scott sadly shook his head and answered his mother's call. Scott perked up immediately, "Stiles turn around," he almost took the wheel himself he was so caught up in the moment. "They got her she's at the hospital," he said relief filling his features.

They were at the hospital in no time. Isaac, Scott, and Stiles rushed to your dad who was talking to Melissa. "How is she?" "Is she okay?" "Can we see her?" They all asked at the same time.

Melissa told them that you were dumped outside of the hospital around a half-hour ago. You had lost a lot of blood and were hypothermic when you arrived. Right now you were in surgery, and the doctors were doing everything they could. The three boys took a seat in the waiting room. Scott had called the pack to let them know that you had been found. Isaac had fallen asleep and Stiles was anxiously waiting for some news. He couldn't stand the idea of losing you in the same hospital you'd both lost your mother years ago. He was trying to remember the last conversation the two of you had before all of this happened. It was weird, in reality, you'd only been missing for 5 hours, but it felt like he hadn't seen you in months.

He had started to doze off when Melissa came and asked for Stiles' dad. After what felt like an eternity to Stiles and Scott, they returned. And Isaac immediately woke up. Before they could ask about you Melissa started, "She's stable and awake, she has asked to see you. But before you go in there you should know that she doesn't remember anything from last night, as a side effect of the hypothermia. As far as she is concerned she was at Lydia's house and then woke up here. In my opinion, we should leave it at that. She has been through a trauma most people wouldn't have survived. So be gentle with her."

She then proceeded to lead them into your room. Scott and Isaac decided to let Stiles go in first. As soon as he saw you he felt mixed emotions. He felt relieved that you were okay. He felt sick at how pale and little you looked and was angry that someone could do this to you.

"Hey," he smiled, "how are you feeling?"

"I've been worse," you replied.

"There are some people who are here to see you if you are up for it?" he said for a lack of anything else to say.

"You mean the two werewolves listening to our conversation right now?" you asked and Scott and Isaac came into your room. When Scott's eyes met your own he engulfed you in a hug for a solid five minutes. You didn't mind because he was warm and you were still freezing. They told you how glad they were that you were okay. They asked if there was anything they could do for you. Isaac told you that Deaton was on his way and that you should be leaving by lunch. And while you were really happy to see them you couldn't help but notice something off about Stiles. You sent Isaac and Scott home after assuring them you'd call as soon as you were home again.

Once they left, you turned all of your attention to your brother. "What's wrong Stiles?" you asked trying to figure out why he wasn't acting like himself.

He said something quietly. But your head must have been playing tricks on you because you thought you heard him say "Nothing little dove, thanks for making such a good distraction", but there is no reason for him to say anything like that. You asked him to repeat himself.

He replied, "It was nothing I was just worried about you, that's all." After that he was back to normal Stiles, you two of you talked until Deaton got there. And then he helped you out to the jeep and drove you both home. When you got there he grabbed practically every blanket in the house and brought it to your room so you wouldn't get cold now that the hospital meds were wearing off. He was on the floor in your room refusing to leave your side. You watched star wars but he didn't even get through the intro before he fell asleep. You went to grab your phone, there were so many missed calls and messages. You decided to wait until later to mess with any of them. You were home. You were safe. You just wished you could remember what had happened.

 You just wished you could remember what had happened