𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝 || 𝑻𝒐𝒎

𝚊/𝚗: 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗 & 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚒 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1.1𝚔

Fandom: none

"I'm Tom Holland

"I'm Tom Holland."

"And I'm not Tom Holland."

"That's (Y/N)."

"Hi," You giggled, waving into the camera as Tom rolls his eyes, "And this is Glamours friendship test!"

"When did you guys first meet? What was your first impression of him?"

You purse your lips together in thought, trying to call the vivid day when you first met the brit.

"I think Tom and I met like a week before we were on set. My manager emailed me the cast list and I was like 'oh that's cool' and I was in London at the time, next thing I knew, my manager was telling me I was having lunch with Tom the next day. Which makes sense, ya know? Obviously, he wants to get to know me. I could really make his career take off, give him the extra push into stardom," You grin, winking at the camera.

"I don't know what she's saying, but it's all a lie," Tom starts, smile on his lips, "We met about a week before filming started. (Y/N) was in London at the time and I thought I'd reach out and get to know her a bit better since our characters are so close. She was totally freaking out-"

"He was just so excited to see me, jumping up and down-"

"I think she asked for a picture-"

"He begged me to sign his shirt-"

"She's a really sweet girl-"

"He's kind of a handful-"

"she was very eager to work with me-"

"he wouldn't shut up about how awesome I am."

"What was your first impression?" The interview asks behind the camera.

Tom takes a minute to pause in thought recalling the day he first met you, "Wow, she's really young, but then when we started filming it was more of 'wow she's really young but really talented."

You shrug, "Tyler Posey is way better."

...

"Compliment each other."

You look over at Tom, notepad held in your hand, "What are you writing?"

Tom swats your hand away, sticking out his tongue, "You'll hear it soon enough."

"The first compliment, you're annoying," You said, writing it down on your notepad as Tom scoffs.

"Okay, (Y/N), you're extremely talented for your age and I admire your work."