𝙰𝚔𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 || 𝑴𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝚃𝚆: 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 (𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎)

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 0.9𝚔

𝚊/𝚗: 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜, 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜...

It has been another hard day. saving Paris with Cat Noir and Ladybug. happens all the time. life was getting boring and uninteresting. And as Y/N too. school and everything. she had Alya and Marinette, right but this another girl Lila. hated Y/N and Marinette. just because Marinette had a crush on Adrien. she hated Y/N because Adrien had a very good friendship with her, little did everyone know is that Adrien was in love with Y/N. and Y/N was secretly in love with him.

Y/N couldn't tell anyone about it because the word would spread around. The only people she trusted were Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien. if she told Marinette she would lose her best friend forever. if she told Alya, she would tell Marinette. And then Y/N would lose her both best friends. if she told Nino he would tell Adrien which wouldn't be good. and if she told Adrien she would lose everyone.

~~~

another boring day of school. yeah, you heard me, school. Y/N packed her bag and she went to school. she saw her friends immediately. she only had her kwami Bommo. the kwami of Wolf. Bommo was the only one she could talk to. only one who wouldn't judge her. her power was shape shifting.

as she walked into school the first thing she saw was everyone gathering around Lila. she as always was telling some stupid lies. which everyone believed in except Y/N, Marinette, and Adrien. Lila was making some stupid lies about Y/N right now, to humiliate her. which worked pretty well. she started to breathe fast to calm herself down. she didn't want to be another akumatized person, that for sure. "Y/N calm down, Akuma will come for you if you don't," Marinette told her worriedly, she tried to calm her down. Marinette and Y/N knew about each other identities. they weren't supposed to but that just happened and they can't change it now.

"I know, I know, I just need to go to the bathroom," Y/N said as she ran to the bathroom. she locked the door and Bommo flew out of her bag. "Y/N, calm down," she said. Y/N got more mad. "why does everybody tell me to calm down. I know what to do I don't need anyone to tell me what to do!" she yelled at Bommo. kwami got more nervous and she flew off to Marinette to tell her how this situation was going on. "Marinette she isn't doing good," she said as Marinette followed her to the bathroom.

"how bad to be humiliated by the person you hate the most into this world, everyone telling you what to do," Howk Moth said. "fly away my little Akuma, and evilize her!" Akuma flew over the whole of Paris and it stopped in the school. Akuma flew over to Y/N as she saw the Akuma she started to get nervous " oh no, oh no" Akuma flew into her bracelet.

"hello the destroyer, I am howk Moth I can give you the power to destroy everything you touch. if exchange you have to bring me Y/S/N, Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculous" Y/N tried to resist. she didn't everything but nothing worked. she wasn't strong enough. Marinette walked in seeing her best friend struggling. "Mari-Marinette he-help me..." she whispered with tears in her eyes. "please Y/N resist" she yelled. "I can't... he is too str-strong..." she said as she shook her head with weird moves, trying to get Howk Moth out of her head "I am n-not stro-strong enough..." Y/N said with so much pain in her voice. "Y/N please..." Marinette said with tears herself. "please save me..." Y/N said finally as she transformed. "NO!" Marinette yelled. "Marinette we have to get out of here," Tikki said.

Y/N still had a little bit of control over herself. so she decided to save her kwami. Bommo was with Marinette save. now Destroyer looked up with some more tears. she looked at Marinette without any words she took off her necklace, Bommo suddenly disappeared. Y/N dropped it from her hand and she ran off. "her miraculous... Tikki spots on" Marinette yelled.

as Y/N ran off like a badass she is, she destroyed everything and everyone that was on her way. she went to the Eiffel tower. she destroyed a lot more things, she was testing her powers. "Y/S/N" Ladybug said. "please stop this, you will regret it later on," Ladybug said emotionally "first of all my name now is The Destroyer, and second off all, the only thing I will regret later on is if I don't kill you right now!" The destroyer yelled. she attacked.

"oh, my pure Y/S/N... what did they do to you," Cat Noir said with sadness in his eyes. they had a very bad fight. destroyed almost everything. Ladybug used her lucky charm, after she figured out how to use it, Ladybug took Y/N Akuma."Cat Noir, before she turned she wasn't Y/S/N, so I think it's the best that you leave" Ladybug said to Cat Noir. "but... okay" he said, as he left. "Miraculous Ladybug" ladybug yelled as everything got back to normal. Y/N looked around and her eyes landed on the ladybug. "Thank you Marinette," Y/N told her as they hugged. "That's what friends are for, I believe this is yours," Ladybug told Y/N as she gave her her miraculous. "thank you!" she yelled as she put her necklace on. Bommo appeared next to her "I knew you would be saved" she yelled she hugged her master.

 Bommo appeared next to her "I knew you would be saved" she yelled she hugged her master