𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 || 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒐

𝚊/𝚗: 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 JulzLovDraco4Eva

𝚃𝚆: 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, language

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 1.2𝚔

Fandom: Harry Potter

1st year

here's another day of torture for y/n. she really does believe it's torture, you know why? she has to get up, get ready and go to Snape's potions class. why is that so bad? y/n is in Gryffindor and part of the golden trio. she isn't in the trio but she is close. what y/n hated the most was that she had to face her bully. not only hers but her friends bully too.

Draco Malfoy

He thought because he was pure-blood and Slytherin he could do everything. and man that annoyed y/n so much. she very much liked Draco Malfoy but at first, she had to see something good in him to have her friend's approval.

☕︎✍︎

Right now y/n was in the halls going to her class. sadly golden trio wasn't with her. suddenly she dumped into someone. she looked up and saw someone she hated and loved at the same time.

Draco Malfoy

"Watch where you're going mudblood" he said with so much disgust it hurt her feelings. "well sorry if you were on my way" she sassed back. Draco was impressed by her sass. "watch your mouth" Draco warned her with a harsh voice. "whatever" she said and walked away.

The end of 5th year

Draco's and y/n's fights have continued. they would literally argue 24/7. Draco grew feelings for y/n and was trying to hide it with his so-called hatred.

little did he know y/n was doing the same.

one day Draco was tired of pretend so he decided to ask y/n out.

y/n was walking in the halls going to the great hall when she suddenly was taken to a small closet with a hand on her mouth. y/n was about to take out her wand when a hand was removed from her. she pointed the wand at however was behind her and let's just say she was shocked to see Draco Malfoy. "What the heck are you doing!" she whisper yelled. "chill I just wanted to talk" he whispered back. "Just talk? The Draco Malfoy just wanted to talk?" she said with half bored half surprised face. "yes so will you let me!" Draco was getting impatient. "okay go on," y/n said deciding to listen to him. "okay it's hard to say but..." after long silence Draco continued,

"I am in love with you"

y/n was shocked, her eyes widening. she didn't expect that, not after crushing on him for 5 years. Draco watched her with so much emotion in his eyes, so she did the only thing she could think of.

she kissed him.

Draco kissed back until they both were out of breath so they had to pull away. Draco and y/n were staring at each other for a long time before y/n said the only thing that Draco wanted to hear,

"I am in love with you too"

Draco pulled her into another kiss. after 10 seconds of kissing they had to pull away again. "go on a date with me" he said breathing heavily. "sure" "first we need to go to the great hall" said Draco. "yeah actually that's where I was going until you basically kidnapped me" y/n said and playfully rolled her eyes. "btw one more thing... umm should we keep it a secret?" y/n asked with a nervous tone. "yeah my father would freak" y/n laughed at Draco's comment. okay I will go first and after 15 seconds you come" y/n planned and started going before Draco grabbed her hand and turned her around, he gave her one more short kiss. "okay now you can go" Draco chuckled. "who knew Big Bad Draco Malfoy was a sweetheart?" y/n playfully said. "whatever now go" y/n laughed and walked out.

on her way she was thinking should I tell Harry, Ron and Hermione? after about 5 seconds she mentally slapped herself of course not they would be pissed.

"Hey guys" y/n grated her friends. "where were you?" Hermione asked. "I was at the library," she said without a problem. one thing you need to know about y/n is that she is great at lying, so trio didn't suspect anything.

6th year

every night y/n and Draco would sneak out to meet each other and that didn't go unnoticed by Pansy Parkinson. of course Pancy was jealous of y/n for having Draco. she liked Draco from year one, she was so helpless she decided to take picture of them and send it to Lucius Malfoy, Draco's toxic father who would do everything to the dark lord.

when y/n and Draco went to astronomy tower Pancy was hiding there with a camera in her hands. she took multiple photos and waited until they left. when she went to Slytherin's common room she started to write the letter, where she was explaining how y/n and Draco had a relationship and how Draco was refusing to become a death eater only because of y/n.

when Lucius Malfoy read this letter he was pissed. he decided to make Bellatrix capture y/n, torture her and make Draco choose,

her death or becoming a death eater.

☕︎✍︎

Today y/n was going to Hogsmeade with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. unfortunately, she couldn't go with Draco because their relationship was a secret.

when they go there they had a lot of fun. after hours of jokes and laughter, it was time to go back to Hogwarts. on their way back golden trio and y/n were kidnapped and taken to Malfoy Manor.

in Hogwarts Draco has gotten a letter which was weird because nobody sent letters to him. he read it and found out that his father was telling him to go back home immediately.

he showed his letter to Dumbledore and was sent back to his house. when he got there he heard screams.

Familiar screams.

he went down to dungeons and saw that his lover and her friends were there. he had a shocked face. "that the fuck is going on here!?" he asked. "well Draco we found your distraction, so we are destroying it" Draco wad shocked along with the trio. Harry, Ron, and Hermione had no idea about their relationship. "Now all fun just begins" Bellatrix giggled. they started to torture y/n. Draco couldn't get in because it had speel on it so he just stood there watching his loved one getting hurt by his own family. it continued for half an hour. when Lucius and Bellatrix finished they just left y/n and locked the door.

two days later

it has been two days since y/n got tortured, Lucius and Bellatrix were waiting for her to heal a little bit so they could continue and make Draco watch. and here comes a day where they continue. y/n didn't want that. she hated it but didn't wanted to Draco do anything. he could get into big trouble.

"Okay let's continue my favorite show," Bellatrix said and smiled creepily. "No you can't," Hermione said. "shut it mudblood" said Lucius, and he open y/n's door. before he could put speel on it Draco jumped in front of y/n. he took Lucius' and Bellatrix's wands and rescued Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "goodbye father" he teleported himself

and the rest of the kids. after these big events. Draco and y/n explained to the trio about their relationship and y/n's Friends approved.

 Draco and y/n explained to the trio about their relationship and y/n's Friends approved