𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 || 𝑨𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏

TW: Angst

Words: 0.3k

Adrien has been distant lately, he wouldn't talk to Y/N and is always doing something. he doesn't have time for her anymore and that is hurting Y/N so much. Y/N has always been insecure. Adrien was her best friend and he didn't have time for her. what if he didn't want to be friends with her anymore? what if he was tired of her and wanted to get rid of her?

thinking about things like this made Y/N sick but what was she supposed to think about? she knew that his time was always full, but he always had time for her, always. now he didn't even talk to her.

little did Y/N know Adrien wasn't busy with modeling or anything, he had his job as Cat Noir and akumatized victims were getting more and more every day. he wanted to see her even as Cat Noir but there wasn't any time. his temper too has been bad lately. he would always snap at Plagg for nothing.

~~~

After one week Y/N somehow caught Adrien walking out of school. "hey! Adrien!" she yelled as she caught up with him. "What!" he snapped. Y/N looked hurt for a second but it disappeared the second it appeared. "I just wanted to know why aren't you-" she couldn't finish as Adrien cut her off. "I don't have time right now" he didn't mean it to come out that harsh but it did.

"you don't trust me anymore," she said with a hurt impression. "I don't have any time," he said and started to walk away. "what did I do? what happened to you?" she asked "Y/N! I have a photoshoot and I am a model, remember?" Adrien snapped again. "also, you are the only one who doesn't trust his best friend!" Y/N yelled at him. "Well, maybe I would've been better off without a friend like you!" he yelled but regret it instantly. He saw how Y/N impression changed. He knew that he said the wrong thing.

"I-I am sorry, please I didn't mean it I swear," he said shaking his head. "I think I will just go," she said and walked away crying.

 "I think I will just go," she said and walked away crying