"If I have you there, Caren, I would be able to better express myself."

               "No, Xavier. I don't like your mother or your father. And yes, it has very much to do with their career profession. I really don't feel comfortable."

               He sighed, gently taking my hand. "You the one woman I know that sticks up to my parents and to have you there by my side will help me help push myself to let out what I've been wanting to say. Please, Caren?"

               He stared at me pleadingly and I could tell how much he needed this to happen. "Okay. But I'm not doing this as soon as we get back. They're not the first faces I want to see."

               Xavier kissed my hand repeatedly. "Thank you."

               "Mmhm."

               His phone start to buzz constantly on the table.

               I proceeded to eat while Xavier picked up his phone. "What the hell. Have you seen this?"

               Xavier stretched his phone out to me and I stared at the screen. It was a TMZ story of Jade with the headline: Jade Skye Filed Restraining Order On Husband Cairo 'Burna' Norman, Claims Domestic Violence.

               "What the hell?" I rose up from the chair and went inside the room and retrieved my phone. It was quick to find the TMZ article since it was a trending topic on Twitter.

               Skye filed for divorce from Burna unexpectedly in late March after nearly nine years of marriage. The split subsequently has become increasingly turbulent as the pair battled over their prenuptial agreement and custody of their of their six month old daughter. As of today, everything has been granted, but for Skye to receive joint custody, the judge agreed it would be better if she returned to Dallas, Texas.

               Today, paparazzi caught Skye coming out of her New York City condo and she told she filed the restraining order because the music mogul has been "physically abusive" towards her and that it would be the only way she moved back to Dallas.

               Although the judge granted Jade Skye's restraining order against the music mogul, Burna has denied the allegations.

               "Of course he did," I scoffed.

               "This shit crazy," Xavier sat on the bed beside me. "You talk to Jade?"

               "No, I haven't spoke to her since she moved to New York. Only with sending pictures of the kids." I sent the article in our Groupchat and the eyes emoji. "She never talked about the divorce. I kept up with it thru TMZ honestly. She's been silent about it."

               "You think Cairo really done that?" Xavier asked.

               "Of course he did."

               "That's yo' brotha. Sound like you chose yo' side."

               "Brother or not, I would never side with a man that lay his hands on women. Cairo's wrong."