but before dante could close the door yasmin, mila and omari arrived, "almost time to get wasted." yasmin blurted out in excitement, getting everyone's attention, "can i join?" asher asked with a smirk, he was known as the bold one out of the four boys after ryder, evidently.

"maybe when you're old enough ash." yasmin responded and shook her head, "that's no fun." asher mumbled while dante and joel rolled their eyes at their friends.

the boys sat down on the couch with omari and got chatting while mila and yasmin talked to quinn, then a few minutes later nick and sasha arrived with destiny, "i'm ready to get drunk so nick is the responsible one tonight." sasha announced and grinned as they entered the house.

camila, victor, luca and angelo following behind, "victor is the parent today." camila stated, smiling while yasmin and sasha cheered just as zion walked down the stairs, wearing a white dress shirt and black jeans.

the women were all dressed up to the gods, tight dresses in all sorts of styles and colors, so asher and joel were respectfully admiring every woman in the room.

"so mila and the dads are going to the responsible ones tonight?" zion questioned as he approached the group, but he didn't get an answer because the doorbell distracted them all so he walked over to the door and opened it to reign, edwin, verenity and the twins.

"i declare this a milf night." reign exclaimed and smiled at the group so they all cheered.. including asher before dante hit his arm while the women laughed, "i didn't know asher considered himself a milf." zion stated with a raised brow, "i don't, but it's a roomful of them and i wanted to join in on the cheering." the boy said and smiled.

the group of adults laughed while dante shook his head, "i hate you sometimes." he mumbled with hooded eyes and asher smirked, "but your mom doesn't." asher responded quietly, "and she's the biggest milf i've met so.." he added while dante wasn't amused.

as minutes went by the others began arriving too with their kids and pretty soon everyone was in the room except brandon, zamira and the girls, so the men went outside to start the cars while the women had pre-shots.

then ryder walked into house because he forgot what time the boys were meant to be meeting, "mr kuwonu let m- woah." he mumbled, pausing when he looked up at the women in the room while dante sighed and looked down because he knew his friend all too well.

ryder and asher were too bold in front of dante's mother and her friends for his liking, both boys were a year older than dante. asher was joel's older brother so they became close too and ryder is asher's best friend, and because the three boys were always around dante all the other parents got to know them too.

"this is my type of heaven." ryder said with a smirk while the women laughed and dante looked at ryder with hooded eyes, "why did i even invite you and ash?" dante mumbled and shook his head, "because we're fun to have around." asher answered with a cocky smile.

"no you're annoying to have around."

"we didn't ask for your opinion, summer."

"all you two do is thirst over mrs kuwonu when you're here."

"and who told you that?"

"dante, joel, theo."

asher and ryder exchanged a look while summer crossed her arms because she was certainly correct, "we don't thirst over mrs kuwonu." ryder stated and asher nodded, "we respectfully admire." asher said with a smile while the women chuckled at their conversation and quinn shook her head, amused of course.