Heartbreak

Song above is Wide Awake by Katy Perry. It fits the chappie so check it out cauze It is AWWSOME.

Yesterday, after they argued, they pretty much ignored each other and I, the middle women felt the worst because I was in the middle of two conflicts and also because I was partially the cause. 

I went home alone because both of them wanted to come along yet immediately dropped their offers when they heard one another speak.

Kids nowadays...

~       ~        ~        ~         ~

"Hey, have you heard? After that fight in the canteen, Ron gave up on Janice because of her friend and slept with Nicole instead."

"Wow. I have no idea man. Always heard from other people about how Janice is a goddess in bed. Meh. Maybe Ron just went back for the skills of Nicole in bed."

I stopped short. A few lockers away from my own when this conversation fell on my ears. "What?" My voice came out scratchy and weak. I cleared my throat before trying again. "What?"

The two guys turned to me in fear upon recognizing my voice. "Nothing man. Its just what I heard. Its everywhere now."

It was then that I felt my heart crack a little. Just alittle.

But it was only the beginning.

The high heels that hit the grimy floor. They seem to echo, the sound bouncing off the lockers and finding its way to my ears and my ears alone. Maybe my mind just played tricks on me. This may be a dream afterall.

"Hello Janice." The devil spoke and from her smug tone, I don't know if she really did sleep with Ron or if she just spread a rumor about it. I didn't know anymore.

My mind raced back to the many times Ron treated a person like they were dirt. How he told Nicole he didn't care. How he screamed at my best friend for accidentally spitting food in his face. And it added up now.

The coldness is in his character. Regardless of how fun the sleepover we once had, regardless of every other moment we shared.

My heart took the final blow when Nicole smirked at me. "Last night's sex was mind-blowing. Just like all the other times." I snapped.

I went at her like a starving tiger. I craved for blood. I want her to get hurt. I wasn't Janice Smith. I wasn't a girl who just had her heart shattered into billions of pieces.

I am nothing.

I only realize I was screaming when I was forcefully dragged away from Nicole. The back of my throat felt raw and strained. I didn't know what I was screaming, the only thing I knew was that I need one more go at that bitch. My craving for blood was at its peak and I need to satisy it or I'll die regretting it. "Janice for god's sake stop!" That voice only meant one person.

I stopped and finally noticed what I did to Nicole. She lay unconscious, her clothes torn at places, her face looked like a truck of elephants rolled over it. I felt a sense of achievement rush through me. But that sense died when he spoke again. "Janice look at me. God. You are bleeding."

I yanked myself away from his grasp and his face of false concern and it took all of me to not kick him 'til his dick flies out of his nose. "Explain."

He shot me a puzzled look. "Explain what?" I let out a cold, harsh laugh. "You want to play dumb now? Fine. Explain why you slept with Nicole. Clear enough for you? Or do you need me to tell you who Nicole is?"

Ron shook his head. "I was at home for the whole of yesterday. I'm not even lying to you because I-" I cut him off with a loud scoff. "Because you what? Because you think I'd naively believe that because you asked me to be your girlfriend I'll fall for your lies. Here's news. It ain't working son!"

Anger rapidly rose in Ron and without a word, he pushed me into an empty classroom. "What is wrong with you? I didn't sleep with her! Didn't you hear me in the canteen the other day?"

"You think I give shit about that day anymore? I knew it from the start that you're gonna be evil and cold and unfeeling but when you offered to buy me food and acted all gentlemenly with me I thought that maybe you only show this feeling to people you dislike. This is it Ron."

And with that, I walked out on Ron, out of school and to my car. When the door was securely locked and I was out of school, the pain engulfed me. It wrapped around my heart and every other part of my body. I sensed the heartbreak in every fibre of my body, within every cell as I cried.

I finally pulled over at a secluded spot and proceeded to cry even harder than before. I screamed and tore at my hair and smashed my fists against the steering wheel but the pain still existed.

I should have continued with my drive. Maybe, just maybe, if I were to crash into anything I would be able to numb out the pain that seemed to course through my veins in my blood.

I can't deal with it. This is why I never agree to friendships. Calista is currently at odds with me because of the canteen incident.

I have no one to turn to except alcohol.

This are words based purely on imagination becauze I'm too young to experience this a vote or comment for my effort?