Calista, The New Hot Guy and Me

"Shawn! Heyy whasup man!" Jan did that weird man hug thing with his friends (most of whom are people I don't speak to) while I, looked around trying to find my only bestie, Calista.

Spotting her blonde hair after a few minutes of high-level difficulty tasks involving tip-toeing and balancing without falling face first into the concrete floor or someone's back, from the entrance of the school, I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Ca-list-aa!!!"

Everyone in the corridor turned to look at me, the maniac who's waving like I've been stranded alone on an unhabitated island for years and a search plane flies above when I finally spotted her. I merely shrugged and flipped my hair. Judge all you want people, I for one, don't give a flying fuck because either one of us does this every day.

Calista saw me and grinned as we made our way to each other. Both of us get along very well cause of our overwhelming insaneness and similar interests, like taking over the school and driving every teacher mad, if not already accomplished.

Dressed in a gray dress with high heels, Calista looked beautiful, especially with a braid that hung on her right shoulder and blue jangling ear rings, while I with a high ponytail, wore a striped t- shirt, tights and chunks. Together, we looked like twin models.

I guess you could call us the 'badgirls' because all we seemed to do is mess up things in school, get with the guys that look like they probably could land themselves into jail for being too beautiful and generally not care about anything other people usually would (an example? School rules)

We sauntered over to our lockers, earning wolf-whistles from some guys while some girls complained about our behaviour as they leaned against their lockers to their friends or gossiping about things like which senior is the hottest and shit like that. I don't exactly. Understand? It isn't the first day of school so I don't see what the guys have to wolf-whistle at or what them girls can bitch about us. Oh. Maybe they can complain about the other time we 'accidentally' lit the math class on fire.

To be fair, it wasn't a huge fire. It was so tiny it barely generated any smoke so it was barely a hindrance or anything.

I took out the stuff I needed when I saw an angel walk pass. I leant backwards onto my locker, and honestly, I've never, ever felt this way for any guy in school. Sure some of them were really hot but this guy, is totally something else. He is, other-worldly. Like I said, an angel.

Muscles strained against the sleeves of his tight-fitting shirt, what seemed like the end of a tattoo peeked from underneath, casual jeans stretched over those long legs and that face. Blue eyes, decorated with delicate eyelashes scanned the crowd and that wonderfully shaped mouth curled into a smirk when he noticed how everyone's attention is on him. I really want to run my hands through that messy, slightly curled black hair of his. Other thoughts of whatever I want drifted into my mind. Wow.

Well, I guess we would just have to wait and see if he would turn out to be as bad-ass as he looks.

Ack. I can't really describe people but, you get the basic idea of the Main people. Keep reading peeps! Oh, and comment guys!! I need some feedback so once again, THank you for reading!!