Nicole

"Girls make your way to your class. Now." Some teacher reprimanded and I muttered," Nobody asked you to tell me anything."

"Pardon?" He tilted his head to the side as if to scruntinize us as Calista stuffed her fingers into her mouth to stop herself from blasting into laughter.

"Move along now." He said and I sighed as he literally escorted us to our classes.

I stomped into class, not even acknowledging the teacher, Mrs. Ners who teaches Geography, slamming the door behind me, and made my way slowly to my seat before plopping in it.

"Ms. Smith? I believe I deserve some respect young lady."

"Mrs. Ners? I believe I deserve some silence old lady."

The entire class burst into laughter and 'ooh burn's, making Mrs. Ners grit her teeth.

"Ms. Smith. Detention. Now." She managed.

"Mrs. Ners, this is a very good record I've only been in for 2 minutes or so." I mimicked in a parroty voice, making the entire class laugh again.

I stood up, screeching my chair, making Mrs. Ners wince, then, sauntering over to the door, I threw a wink over my shoulder. Blowing kisses to Mrs. Ners and the rest of the class, I slammed the door once more.

I called out from the outside, "I hate Geography. So should you. Take History instead!!" In an advertising voice, hearing the laughter from class, then Mrs. Ners banging a ruler or something on the table for silence.

As I made my way to the Detention Room, I saw The Bitch again. She was talking to Ron, they probably didn't even go to class.

Seeing me, he walked over, smirked and said," Hey Janice. This new girl is Nicole." He pointed to The Bitch in dog clothes. I put on a very fake smile and said," Oh hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Janice. And I really would appreciate it if you dress in your own clothes instead of your dogs'. So I wouldn't have to endure guys licking your feet because bitch I run this school and not you, newbie."

Her equally fake smile dropped to a snarl. "Too bad then. Because that title will be stripped off your name soon."  Before flipping me the bird, I laughed at her. As if that'll affect me. "Don't get your hopes high. Disappointment hurts." Ron started frowning at the tension between us but I just turned and continued to make my way to the detention room, thinking just about random things and ways to get into detention from Math class. Hell I would rather serve a 4 day detention then to attend Math which is important for show but is nothing in reality.

RON'S POV

(Before Janice saw them)

"So...um...How's life treating you?"

Nicole shrugged, "I'm fine. Do you plan on getting together with me again?"

I sighed. Her directness just made things harder. I didn't intend for us to even meet again, let alone her, coming to the same school as me. But even if it'll hurt her, she needs to understand that whatever that's preventing the both of us from being together isn't an x-factor. Because she is the problem. Here goes nothing.

"No." Her head snapped up in surprise. "W-What?" The confident dress her voice wore stripped away. I inhaled deeply, and rubbed my hand across my face. "You see, the problem is with you. You and I just don't seem to be together. I just can't seem to be myself when I'm around you because it's as though I'm tied down. Everything went fine 'til you became my girlfriend and made me feel as though I was a disobedient dog that can't sit still and thus needs constant attention. I can't go anywhere without you following along or checking up on me. You misinterpreted love Nicole. Love doesn't mean you keep tabs on the person you are with just so you feel contented that he isn't cheating on you or lying behind your back. You unknowingly suffocated me by caging me down." I took another breath, feeling better with each word I spill. I was about to continue when I heard someone shout from down the corridor.

"I hate Geography. So should you. Take History instead!" That voice.

It wasn't long before Janice came storming down the hallway, definitely heading towards detention. The frustration on her face intensified if possible when she saw Nicole and I standing beside the lockers and skipping class together. My lip curled into a smirk, the way they always seem to when I'm around her. My legs walked to her without my brain processing anything and blurted out, "Hey Janice. This new girl is Nicole."

Her face morphed into an expression of an exaggerated smile, "Oh hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Janice. And I really would appreciate it if you dress in your own clothes instead of your dogs'. So I wouldn't have to endure guys licking your feet because bitch I run this school and not you, newbie."

Nicole's smile was one she used to reserve for the people she hates. Guess that was another thing about her that didn't change. It dropped to a snarl. "Too bad then. Because that title will be stripped off your name soon." Nicole flashed her middle finger to Janice, who laughed at her. "Don't get your hopes high. Disappointment hurts." I couldn't help but frown at the tension between them but I chose to remain silent and continue watching their heated exchange but it was over. Janice just turned , leaving me alone with my ex-girlfriend. I sighed. "Just...let the past be past okay?" Before heading for my class, surprised when I didn't receive the usual detention for being late from Mr. Belenzik, my maths teacher. 

A more solemn chap but its all good right? Y'all still hanging there? Stil alive? Then good, proceed....