Chapter 1: Some hints

I luckily save some of the chapters but I had to change some of them so y'all won't feel uncomfortable because of the "mature" stuff. But don't worry, I'll try to make this story still original with a few changes.
-----

Chapter 1: Some hints

"One day, I caught myself smiling without any reason, then I realized I was thinking of you."

Jungkook woke up due to a boisterous sound beside him

Jungkook woke up due to a boisterous sound beside him. He groans standing up on his bed, slamming the door open, knocking on the next room beside him.

"What?!" Jin inquired solemnly opening the door.

"Lower down your speaker, you have fucking roommates!" Jungkook snarled.

"Shut up!" Jin howled.

"If you didn't want to lower it, turn it off!" Jungkook fired back.

"I don't want to! I'm listening to V's voice!" Jin shot back.

"Why the heck you're drooling to someone you didn't even see his face!" Jungkook groans.

"I don't care, based on his deep voice, he's handsome, now get off before I kill you." Jin glared.

Jungkook snarled quietly walking away, he heard Jin slam the door closed. He went back to his room, taking a bath to prepare himself for school.

Somewhere

Taehyung was roaming around the Kingdom, a smile plastered on his face. He bowed his head, signed for being respectful towards the other people.

"Taehyung ah!" Miao called out cheerfully.

Taehyung turns around, seeing his friend, Miao coming towards him

Taehyung turns around, seeing his friend, Miao coming towards him. She has the cutest smile, her face was round, her eyes were also round. Her lips were kissable and her nose was pointed. Her hair formed in a messy bun.

"Miao, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, walking again with his hands behind him.

"Roaming too since it's our free day. How about you, does the prince looking for you?" Miao retorted.