1| Aghyaar

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Clad in a maroon color gharara, Zahra was giving an elegant and classy look. A small silver pendant was adorned on her slender neck. She pairs them with diamond studs. Her makeup was minimal but her lips were painted in the shade of maroon. She was looking flawlessly beautiful. After all, it's her best friend's wedding.

"Tum bohot acchi lag rahi ho," Zahra smiled at her friend as she fixed her maang tika.

(You are looking so beautiful)

"Yaar, ammi ne saara mood kharaab kar diya. Aisa kon karta hai. Matlab hadd hoti hai yaar. Hamne itna kuch socha that hamari shaadi ke liye. Men and women have different sections in my wedding. It means that I won't be able to sit beside Aahil," Madiha pouted as she complained to her best friend.

(Man, mom just destroyed my whole mood. Who can do this? I am so done with these things. I have so many things planned for the marriage)

Zahra bit her lips to suppress the chuckle which was forming on her lips.

"Yaar, I will miss you. Matlab, tumhari fuzool baatein sune begair hamara din kaise guzrega," Zahra whined and wrapped her arms around her friend's shoulder.

(Means, how can I live without hearing your rubbish talk)

"Aww, meri Jaan. I will miss you too. Par itna bhi miss nahi karungi mai tumhe. Ham bataa rahe hai tumhe ke koi zaroorat nahi hai hame call karne ki. Ek hafte tak tum mujhe apni shakal tak mat dikhana. I will spend some quality time with my husband. Then after few weeks, I will give you good news," Madiha bubbled up in excitement, and Zahra's eyes widen.

(But I don't want you to miss me so much. You don't have to call me even if you miss me. You don't need to show me your face for at least a week)

"Bohot besharam ho tum. Abhi shaadi nahi hui tumhari, aur sab kuch plan hai.
Bechare Aahil Bhai itne shareef hai. Unke liye hame waqaye bura lag raha hai," Zahra teased.

(You are so shameless. You still aren't married and you planned out everything. Aahil is so innocent. I am feeling so bad for him)

"Wo hi mare jaa rahe the hamse shaadi karne ke liye. Aaj tak itni khoobsurat ladki nahi dekhi thi na," Madiha flipped her hair proudly.

(He was dying to marry me. He had never seen such a beautiful girl)

Their conversation was disturbed by the knock on the door. A man in his early thirties entered the room and looked at them with hesitation.

"Aap dono mai se Zahra kon hai? Aapko Amira aapa bula rahi hai," He awkwardly said rubbing the side of his neck.

(Who's Zahra here? Amira is calling her)