Chapter 25: Memories and GoodByes

You: "HAHA. STOP!"

Jackson splashed a bunch of seawater onto you. All you guys played at a beach around afternoon. Yugyeom, BamBam, and Youngjae went off to get ice cream for everyone.

You: "Mark! Wanna make a sand castle w-"

You noticed him writing something in the sand, including your name.

You: "Whatchuuu doing there?"
He tried to cover it up, but you pushed him to the other side.

He drew your name with his in a heart. After seeing that, you started to laugh a bit, but it was sad to see him go.

Mark: "Sorry...We have to leave so soon."
He gave you a hug.

BamBam: "ICE CREAM IS HERE!!!"
He held a handful of ice cream.

All you guys ate as the sun started to set. The sky was in a nice orange, yellow color. The other members sat there in silence.

JB: "Well, our work is done here. Call your parents to pick you up here -Y/N-."

You: "Why?"

They all stood up and told you to get up from the sand also. Before you could get the answer from them, they all gave hugs. After calling your parents, they all stood next to each other at the edge of the water.

All the members: "BYE -Y/N- WE'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!"
They bowed.

Suddenly, the wave came out of nowhere and crashed into them. Before you reached them, they disappeared with the water. You started to cry, remembering everything that happened.

You: "Thanks for everything you guys..."

Fin~
________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this :) It took me awhile to write it, so yea...

Thank you 💙💚💛💜❤️💙💚