Chapter 20: Gone.

You went inside through the aisles and sighed. Then you started grabbing some ingredients. Apparently, that driver didn't give up trying to stalk you. Not long after you entered the store, the same vehicle came crashing through the store and right in front of you.

You screamed as he came towards you and threw you in the backseat. He locked all doors. Backed up and out the neighborhood. You tried unlocking the doors, hitting and windows, and screamed. Nothing worked.

Driver: "The more you try, you'll get tied up and locked in a room."

You sat there silently and you looked for you phone in your pocket, but it dropped out when you were at the grocery.

GOT7's Point of View:

Youngjae: "What's taking her so long..."

JB: "Someone check on her."

Mark and Jackson: "I'll go!"
They both replied at the same time.

They both ran out to the grocery and noticed the big commotion. Everyone was surrounding the front entrance and their was caution tapes everywhere. Jackson starts to call your phone to check if you were okay. Then they heard your phone ringing, not far from where they were standing.

Mark: "Over here!"
He pointed down near the broken glass.

Your phone was in the store near the broken doors and glass. Jackson ran over and picked up your phone and looked at it carefully. They noticed you accidentally were calling them when the driver tried taking you away.

Phone call-

"JACKSON! MARK! HELP!"

"AAHHHH"

Driver: "Shut up."

Call ends-

Jackson looked up and stared at Mark.

Mark: "We need to find her."