Chapter 19: Nightmares

You laid in your room at the dorm and turned back an forth. You twisted to your right to see the others sleeping in the other room. Except BamBam was still awake on his phone.

BamBam: "Can't sleep?"

You: "Yeah..."

BamBam went onto your bed and laid by your side. You were fine with it since he was like a brother to you. You slowly fell asleep looking at his baby face.

Dream:

You were locked up in a car that was read to drive off the dock your parents worked at. You couldn't do anything, but watch it happen since you were all tied up.

You: "MARK! JACKSON! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I NEED YOU!"

The car was inching its' way towards the ocean, but the members haven't showed up to rescue you like they always did. Soon, you landed in the ocean, slowly sinking to the sea floor.

You: "AHHH!!!"

Jackson and BamBam: "AHHH!"

Jackson came into your room and noticed you and BamBam sleeping while BamBam got scared of your shouting. The other members come rushing in and saw the sight.

Mark: "Omo...you guys slept together last night?"

Jackson: "I thought you liked me -Y/N-."
He got jealous as usual and picked you up away from BamBam.

BamBam: "She couldn't sleep last night, so I tried to help."

Jackson walks out to the living room and placed you on the couch. You went to go wash up and cook food for the members and as you opened the cabinets, there was nothing in them.

JB: "Wow...*cough* I didn't eat the last of the cereal. Totally."

You: "Yeah...totally."

You went to the grocery with your sweats and hoodie on. Jackson and Mark wanted to come along, but you didn't want them.

After walking down 2 blocks, you noticed a car that has been following you for the past few minutes. Every turn you made towards the grocery, it followed. You ran this time and went to the groceries, thinking you were safe, but you weren't.