Chapter 17: Shock

In the closet was a Solee, dead, with your family photo nailed to her forehead. There was still fresh blood coming out which made you want to throw up. On the family photo, your parent's heads were missing and you were the only one with a target drawn on it.

"Oops...I made another mistake. You'll end up like your parents anyways."
The note said.

Jackson: "Lets go outside."
He grabbed onto your hand and tried to open the door, but it was locked. Someone locked it from the outside somehow even though the lock was inside.

That's when there was another school announcement.

"852852852."

It was the signal again. You guys head to the corner back of the closet and sat in the corner together. The door started to shake continuously. You were scared, so you held onto his arm.

"I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE WITH HER. COME OUT AND I WON'T HAVE TO KILL HER."

You two continued to stay there as he was trying to kick down the door. Eventually, it got smashed down. Jackson quickly hugged you and you weren't aware of what happened after.

You guys landed near a dock. It was where your parents used to work at. People were busy selling things and you guys were at least 10 miles away from the school.

You: "Why here?"

Jackson: "I need to show you something."

Jackson held your hand and walked you over to the edge of the dock. He jumped down in the water, dragging you down along. You were almost drowning, but you suddenly saw a blur of something. Two people holding their hands smiling.

That something was...