Chapter 8: Murderer Day 1

As you guys arrived at school, there were police cars, ambulances, and a crowd of people wondering what happened to your school. Some group of girls were crying there while the police were trying to figure out what happened. The three of you went out of the car and you ran over to Kimchi.

You: "What happened?!?"

Kimchi: "Some girl died before school even started. I was busy in the classroom and there was an all call about a killing, so we all ran outside as fast as possible."

There hasn't been anyone who've been killed here since 45 years ago.

Flashback to 45 Years Ago: (CCTV)

Student: "Sir, don't do this. Please put that knife down."

Murderer: "You've ruined my life. My job, parents, everything. In order for me to feel better again. I need to seek revenge."

As the student backed up from the man of a blank mask, he hit his back against a chair. The murderer went after him as he started to try and run away in the Library. He grabbed onto the student's collar and beheaded him within seconds. Not long after he did that, the man disappeared with the CCTV turning off.

You: "Woah..."

Police: "Same exact incident happened with this one when we checked the cameras."

After being distracted by Kimchi and the scenes, you noticed that Mark and Jackson had gone off somewhere. You ran around the school and saw Jackson's snapback on the floor, past the CAUTION tape. For some reason, you wanted to run in and help. You went under the tape and ran into the building without anyone noticing you.

As you entered in the back doors, someone pulled you back while covering your mouth. You struggled to escape, but these guys were too strong.

Mark: "Shh...it's just us."

You: "You scared the soul out of me."

Mark: "We just needed to um....get something we left in the class."

All you guys walked out and the crowds were gone followed by the police. Jackson and Mark brought you back to their dorm, where you sat and ate some snacks.

GOT7's Point of View:

JB: "I TOLD YOU ALREADY, WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO MEET WITH HER YET. IF SHE FINDS OUT, SHE MIGHT END UP FREAKING OUT."

Jr.: "We all need to be careful now. We don't much time before we head back."

The two of them walked around the room while you were still outside watching TV. All of them had worried faces and BamBam was the clueless one at the moment.

BamBam: "Wait...why can't we meet up with her yet?"

JB: "Since we all met up with her before the real date, someone is going after her. That muderer at your school."
He pointed at Jackson and Mark as if he depended on them.