Chapter 21: Promises

You woke up in a hotel room, having no clue where you were at the moment. Tied up and stuck in a corner, you could hear men arguing outside. One of them opened the door and entered in the room where you were. You screamed, thinking he would attack you or even harm you.

Stranger: "Keep your mouth shut."
He tied a piece of cloth to your mouth.

He picked you up and placed you on a chair in the room. You kept making noises, but mumbles just came running out. When he left you in the room, someone else entered.

Kang Bae: "Nice to see you again. You kept escaping from my attempts to kill you. Amazing..."

You kept on trying to scream with that cloth in your mouth. He walked by you and looked all around you while walking in circles. He grabbed your face and sliced it with a knife slowly. Pain ran through your face.

Kang Bae: "You're going to die of pain, slowly."

He added a few more slices on your neck and you started to cry.

Kang Bae: "That's good enough for this hour. I'll be back in the next hour to continue."

You shook yourself on the chair when he left and tried to get off, but you were tied too tightly on the chair. Your neck started to hurt again and you looked at the mirror in front of you. There were 5 deep cuts on your neck and face with blood streaming down everywhere.

Eventually, you got the cloth out of your mouth when you started to move your tongue around it to remove it. You started breathing heavily. Worried, because they were still outside and there was another 20 minutes until he comes back to harm you again, maybe even kill you from there.

You: "GOT7 Where are you...you promised me you would protect me."
You spoke to yourself, crying.