Chapter 12: I Will Be There For You

You quickly ended the call. It was a threat. Probably from Kang Bae, but it was unknown. Your friends look at you, wondering who called you about what.

BamBam: "Who was that?"

You: "Wrong number..."

BamBam knew you were lying because of how worried you looked, so he grabbed your phone out of your hands. He looked at the number and showed the others.

You: "I said I'm fine. I don't think he'll go after me. The police will eventually catch him."

Eventually, everyone got busy and did their business while you went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.

Your Thoughts:

Will he actually go after me?
I haven't done anything wrong...

As you looked through the aisles, you noticed someone that has been looking through the same aisles as you. He was stalking you. He had his phone in his hands and kept on inching towards you. You walked a bit faster and out to the cashier, but he did the same.

You were getting your items scanned when he tapped you on the shoulders.

Stalker: "You're pretty. Wanna come over and talk together some time?"

The way he looked at you was not good at all. His face was like a signal to tell others to run away. You ignored him and walked out into the streets in the dark. He kept nagging you until Jr. came and snatched you away.

Jr.: "Sorry sir, but she's already taken. So, goodbye."

The man walked in a different direction and Jr. kept his arm over your shoulders.

Jr.: "Don't worry, we are always here to watch after you. And sorry...I didn't mean to say that we were together or some-."

You: "It's fine, we're friends anyways."
You gave him a big smile and walked back to the dorm with Jr.

Jr.: "We aren't just your friends...we're a family......."
He whispered to himself.