Chapter 11: Murderer Day 2

The next day, you came to school all tired looking because you couldn't sleep since you were worried about Kim Lee the most. You hurried to class to check if he was coming. The morning bell rang and he didn't appear.

You: "Aish...where are you..."

Kim Lee: "I'm sorry I'm late."

Relieved and happy once again, he sat down next to you. He looked fine and everything.

You: "How is Kang Bae doing?"

Kimchi: "He's fine...just acting a bit strange, but not much."

While you and Kimchi chatted for a bit, there was a sudden all call.

"852852852."

Most people were confused because it was all numbers. You guys realized what was going on after. These numbers met an intruder was within the building. All of you guys head under the desks and you held onto Kimchi's arm because you were scared.

The first killing that took place not long ago happened on the first floor of your school. What if the murderer was going up to your floor which was the 4th.

You: "I'm scared..."

Kimchi: "It's okay. I'll protect you."

Jackson slowly scoots over towards you guys and grabbed onto you.

Jackson: "Sorry, that's my job."
He took you away from Kimchi's arms.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise coming from the 2nd or 3rd floor. Followed by those noises were screams. You covered your ears and tried not to listen to it. Then...gun shots.

It was the same again. You walk out of the building to find another girl dead. Innocent lives were taken away because it was supposed to be you.

Jackson: "Hurry, we have to go back to the dorm and discuss about this."

You: "Kim Lee has to come along too or else I'm not going! He's another target."

Everyone including Kimchi came along and you guys rushed into the door, making a loud noise.

Yugyeom: "What's wrong?"

Jackson: "Kang Bae is after her again. He killed someone else."

Kimchi: "But he's too n-."

Jackson: "No. He. Is. Not."

You guys sat in the living room to talk about the situation. Your legs were crossed and you kept biting your nails.
While everyone discussed the situation, your phone rang. You decided to ignore it, but it rang continuously. That's when you picked up the call and put it on speaker mode.

Call:

"Don't be scared. There isn't much time left for you anyways..."