Chapter 4: Dodgeball

Another day of school comes and you had Kimchi with you in class. He was in all of your classes except for one. Which was P.E.

Kimchi: "Bye! I'll get going to Math."

You walk into the locker rooms. It always smelled like an army of allergies or something because girls always used perfume and stuff. You coughed your way towards your locker and started to change.

Solee: "Haha..ew. Roofy girl seems to not have her friend in this class."

The others started giggling. You guys were playing dodgeball today and they would usually aim for you, so you couldn't do anything about it, but to get out.

You ignored them and head straight into the gym. You guys waited for the coach to come in and start the game.

Coach: "Oh, class! We have a new student for this period! Please introduce yourself."

Mark: "안녕하세요 (Hello) I'm Mark Tuan."

Girls started whispering about how good looking he was as he headed towards your side of the gym. Everyone stood behind the lines, waiting for the coach to blow the whistle.

*Whistle blows*

Every guy just went running towards the balls and started throwing them while the girls just hang out in the back. Suddenly, Mark throws the dodgeball and it accidentally hits one of Solee's friends.

Solee's friend: "AHH, MY NAILED IS CHIPPED OFF! WHO THREW IT?"
She cried with a serious face.

Later, it was an all girls dodgeball game. The whistle went off and you went to go grab the ball. All the girls aimed for you, but you kept dodging. You didn't know why, but you wanted to prove them wrong.

The girls threw so lightly that it was so easy to catch them. Solee decided to throw and it hit the girl next to you. Her friends cheered her on. When she aimed for you, you dodged it. While she picked up a ball from the floor to continue, you had a chance. That's when you hit her right in the head.

Everyone: "OHHHHHH..."

She stood up angrily with the dodgeball and threw it at you. You saw it coming to your face faster than usual and you closed your eyes.

"Ahh, I'm going to be out."
You thought to yourself.

After a few moments, you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes to find Mark who caught the ball before it hit you right in the face.