Chapter 5: A Walk With Mark In The Park

Mark: "Hey, don't mess with her okay? She hasn't done anything to you guys, so why mess with her?"

Solee: "Oh my god, now she has someone else on her side. Psh...lets just go change first."

They headed off and you stood there with Mark. He still had the ball in his hand and put it back in the middle of the gym.

Mark: "괜찮아? (Are you okay?)"

You: "Y-y-yea..."

Mark: "By the way, can you meet me at the cherry tree after school? I want to get to know you."
He smiled and started to blush.

You agreed and you went back into the locker rooms to change. You had P.E. at the end of the day, so you were going to meet him soon. Girls started whispering and spreading rumors about you again.

"Hey are Mark and -Y/N- going out?"
"Psh...he's probably gonna dump her anyways."
"Woah, that's true."

You ignored them and headed out to the tree to meet Mark when the bell rang. As you went down the stairs, you got a text from Kimchi.

3:32 P.M.
From: Kimchi

"Are you busy after school? I want to hang out with you for a bit."

3:33 P.M.
To: Kimchi

"Sorry, I have to go meet someone."

Mark: "HEY! OVER HERE -Y/N-!"
He jumped up and down as he called you.

You walk towards him and the wind suddenly grew heavier. The pink blossoms on the tree started to fly through Mark. The sight was beautiful...

Mark: "Are you okay? Hello?"
He waved his hand in front of your face.

You: "Sorry, I blanked out there.."

Mark decided to walk around a nearby park with a lake. It was just the beginning of spring, so the water in the lake was sparkling. Many girls started to attack Mark because they knew he was famous in GOT7 and you had no clue.

You: "Wow, you must be popular with the girls..."

Mark scratched his head and asked his fans to leave you two alone. He didn't want them revealing that he was famous because he wanted you two to stay as really good friends.

Mark: "Lets get some ice cream down there."
He pointed towards the ice cream man.

Mark: "Which flavor?"

You: "Bubble gum."

You guys continued to walk around until it got a bit dark. You got to know more about him and how he moved here from the US. When it was almost 5, Mark walked you home. As you guys got down to your street, an adorable guy was trying to beg his friend to buy him some snacks.

Mark: "BamBam! Hey!"

BamBam: "Mark!!!"
He ran over and looked at you from head to toe.

BamBam: "Isn't that -Y/N-?"
He whispered into Mark's ear, but you couldn't hear them.

Mark shook his head and it was getting darker by the moment.

Mark: "Bye -Y/N-!"

You: "Bye Mark. Sleep well I guess."

Mark and BamBam: "You too."

You head up to your roof and looked down to see where they were going. They both went into the apartment where GOT7 lived.

You: "Waa, so lucky."