Chapter 35 : How dare you?

Start from the beginning

“ We were never in a relationship. And don't touch me, it's cold. I don't want to take another shower. ” she throws his hands away from her arms. No surprise, she's Germophobic. But this bastard doesn't seem to bulge. He disrespectfully takes her in his embrace.

Mate, you're dead.

Before I could go and smash his face, Noriana twats him in his guts and his grip gets loose on her and tight somewhere else ( his South). “ You all men are bloody hell same. ”

He stands there in pain while she storms towards the house. She halts for a second when her eyes fall upon me. She wipes her tears.

“ Nor-- ”

“ I hope you're happy now. ” she says and continues on her way.

My heart breaks into a million pieces. What have I done? Because of me this bastard had the courage to touch her and speak those words. I'm a bad person. A very bad person. If there would be a place where I could drown myself, I would go there.

But right now, apologizing to Noriana seems more important. However, I know she won't even listen to me. I don't deserve her forgiveness.

“ Nora, Love. Please open the door. ” I hit my hand on the door. I am trying and hoping that she opens the door, even though I know she won't, “ Please, I'm sorr-- ”

Surprise to me, she opens it.

Doesn't utter a word. She looks pale. No expression. No makeup, just her pure bare skin.

“ What? ” she tries her very best to speak in a bricky tone but her voice is still shaky.

“ Nori- Nora, I'm sorr--”

“ Why 'Nora'? Just call me Noriana, with that arrogant bossy attitude. Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt you? Please carry on. ”

She's mad. Super mad. She might not even ever forgive me, that mad.

“ Love, I'm sorry. I know I've been an arse. You don't have to get any documents from that jerk anymore. I'm really sorry. ”

“ Why? Why Mr. Boss? Isn't that you wanted. I mean obviously, you never wanted those bloody hell documents, but you wanted to embarrass me in my own eyes, didn't you? ” she maintains a furious face while a few droplets of tears get visible on her eyes brim.

Yes. And I can't explain how much I hate myself for that.

“ Noriana, Love. I beg you, don't cry. You can curse me as much as you want. ”

“ Yeah, sure. Tell me what else I need to do. I'm your assistant that makes me your property. Just order me sir. Do I need to sleep with Seth, or with you or with any other man, to please my master. ”

“ Noriana. ” I scream.

“ I can scream louder. ” and she really screams louder and I'd be understating if I say I'm horrified of her wrath. I've never seen her this angry.

But slowly she gets on her edge and the dam of her tears starts to break out. She holds her mouth and sobs. Her legs become weak enough that she falls on the ground.