"Come let's go." I stand up getting my hair into a bun as he quietly follows me. He's probably guilty.

I get out the bread. "What sandwich do you want?" I question looking at him as his tall body rested against the counter.

"Anything." He shrugs.

"Cucumber and tomatoes with vegetable patties good?" I question looking into the refrigerator.

"Ew no." He shakes his head.

I huff taking another look.

"Scrambled eggs and toast?" I question.

"Nah." He denies again.

"Harry." I exhale in loss of patience.
"I'm currently sleep deprived and making food for someone who's  been messing with my sleep all night. You better not bother me anymore."

"Okay eggs and toast then." He speaks quietly as I get out two eggs and break them in a bowl.

"Well... Uhm- thanks.." he gets a little closer to me hovering over my shoulder.

"If you need anything else you better tell me right now." I warn adding pepper and salt into the egg mix.

I turn on the stove and get a pan as he quietly watches me.
"What are you looking at?" I question a little cranky.

"You're scary." He says making me smile a little.

"I don't mean to be like this. I'm just too tired." I explain.

"I know I'm bothering you. But there's no one else I can ask at this time."
He hugs me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder.

I pour the egg mix and walk over getting the breads in the toaster. Him stringing along with me the entire time.

I scramble the eggs quietly adding some chilli flakes to it.
Getting out the breads, I lay them on the plate and start getting the eggs on them.
As it's done I hold up the plate to him.

With a huge smile he takes it and drops a kiss on my forehead.
"Come let's go eat." He starts stringing me along.

"No you go ahead. I'll just clean up this place a little and wash the pan." I turn around turning on the faucet.

"I'll wait here for you then." He stands quietly holding the plate in his hands looking at me.

"You can eat." I look over at him.

"No." He shakes his head. "I want you."

"God Harry why are you being so childish." I keep the pan aside as it's done washing and dry my hands on the towel.

"I don't know.." he waits for me anyways.

"Come let's go." I turn off the light and we go back upstairs.

I get in the bed and lay down when he sits next to me and holds out the bread for me.

"I'm not the one hungry. You are." I deny.

"No you need to have a bite. Please." He requests.

"Okay fine." I take a bite and lay back down.

He starts eating, a small smile spread on his lips as he keeps stealing guilty looks at me.
When he's finished he smiles at me flashing his dimples.

"Can I sleep now?" I question.

"Mm.. no." He keeps the plate aside laying down with his head on my stomach.

"Harryyy!!" I whine throwing my head back.

"I love being with you. I'm sorry but I'm selfish this way. I need you awake as long as I'm awake." He moves his head on my stomach tickling as I laugh immediately.