𝚃𝙿𝙽 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Start from the beginning

"good, we lost them." emma sighed in relief. she remained still inbetween the two boys, trying to think of a back up plan.

"we need to disappear into the crowd." ray said, looking at the two of them. "then let's get down now since the demons aren't below us anymore." norman looked around the area, seeing no one else in sight.

as the three of them jumped down, three different demons stood in front of them. one was holding what looked to be a cane while the other carried a basket of strange fruit. the third one stood to their side, doing nothing but stare at them.

"crap run!" they all took off backwards, not thinking of a plan to get over the brick wall. scanning the wall, another demon sat on the roof, looking back down at them.

the mysterious demon jumped down, landing directly behind them as they turned and faced the other 3.

"there they are!"

"scram! those are our prey!"

crap. not only were they being cornered by 4 completely different demons, the two from early just happen to show up now.

"we won't let you swipe them!" they yelled, oblivious to the sharp object that one of the other demons held. in one swift movement, the demon dropped his basket and slashed at them. a large wave of blood flashed, behind in the bodies dropping to the ground loudly.

norman and ray each exchanged glances, frozen in fear and shock. "we need to get out of here." norman whispered, a small sweat drop running down his face.

the demon behind them left and ran to the other 4, starting at the kids in silence. "t-theyre coming closer." emma's breathing became more harsh as she tried to calm herself. they can't die here, not yet at least.

ray got in front of his two friends, drawing back his bow with trembling arms. if we're going to die here, i might as well try letting norman and emma escape.

"emma."

the blue cloaked "demon" slowly took off their mask, revealing the one person everyone thought they had lost.

"no way.." emma took off her mask, followed by ray and norman. they all looked at the h/c haired girl who gave them a small smile.

"y/n!" tears streamed down her face, the presence of her beloved best friend overwhelming them all. "i finally found you" you smiled, your eyes becoming glossy.

"is it you, y/n?" emma questioned with wide eyes. it almost seemed fake. everyone saw you leave the farm. you had been gone for months.

giving a small nod, emma ran up to you, trying her hardest not to cry so much. "i've missed you so much." you wrapped your arms around her, missing the way her hair would tickle your nose every time she hugged you.

"i can't believe this. y/n you're alive! you're alive..." she cried, backing away from you to make sure it wasn't a dream. norma and ray slowly walked towards the two of you, still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"y/n, i can't believe you're still alive." norman whispered, stepping forward to hug you. oh god how much the boy missed you. his smile was brighter now as he tasted the salty liquids that rained from his eyes.

"you...you idiot! don't ever do that again!" ray growled, trying his hardest to cover any tears that fell. he walked over and intended to slap some sense into you, but all his hand did was gently bonk your head.

"i won't every again." you sniffled. "group hug!" emma yelled, smashing all 3 of you onto the ground. the cheerful laughter of 3 teens filled the air, dissolving any fear or pain that once surrounded them.

"i promise to stick by your guys forever."

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀sorry it took so long but here's part 2 of your oneshot! hopefully i got the scene accurate enough since it's been awhile when i last watched it

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
sorry it took so long but here's part 2 of your oneshot! hopefully i got the scene accurate enough since it's been awhile when i last watched it...