I let out a harsh breath running a hand through my hair. "I didn't mean to disturb you." I roll my eyes at her.

I don't bother replying to her and turn my back to her. The silence is soon broken as she speaks again. "Are, Uh, are you okay?" I felt myself freeze at the question my body tensing.

"Fine," I mutter, grabbing a towel and running it across my face.

"You seem pretty angry." I hear her steps walk closer to me making me tense yet again.

"I always am." I toss the towel down turning around to find her much close to me than I had anticipated.

Her hands run down my chest and I watch them move with annoyance. I wrap my hands around her wrists and drop her arms to her side. "I don't like people touching me." I simply say and glare at her.

"You didn't mind it last time I did." She purrs, her hands yet again running up my chest.

"A lot has changed over the years, I grew standers." I sneer, giving her a harsh glare.

She scoffs pushing her chest against mine. She leans her face inches away from mine and whispers seductively, "The Grayson I knew was never tied down." What she says, although it shouldn't, triggers something in me and for some unexplainable reason, I feel like I need to prove something.

Perhaps it was the need to reassure me, or to deny the fact the I don't feel anything to Nova. Perhaps it was because of my father and the memories he brought that pushed me over the edge. It could have been the unfamiliar feeling that Nova gave me when she smiles or walked into a room. It could have been any of these reasons why I brought Elizabeth in a hungry kiss. She moans into it and I don't waste time by tearing her top off to reveal her hardened nipples. My hands cup her breasts as my tongue slides into her mouth, dominating her completely. Her hands try to wonder but I clasp them in my grip, turning around I push her against the wall and pin her hands to it.

I remove her shorts, a condom falls out of the pocket landing on the floor. I look up at her with a raised brow. She blushes as if she didn't bring a condom in the hopes of me fucking her. Quickly, I take out my dick, rip the condom open and slide it on. Before she can even do anything I ram into her. She moans out, fighting against my grip. But I don't let her hands move from the wall, not wanting her to touch me. I thrust into her in a haste. As Elizabeth moans my name thoughts of Nova's addicting moans make me groan. Suddenly, that's all my mind can think about. Nova's body beneath mine as my hand wanders across her curves. My mouth kissed her neck and left my mark for everyone to see. "Fuck!" I groan.

The image of my tongue running down the ally of her breasts, taking a nipple into my mouth sucking on it as she arches and withers below me. I moan, closing my eyes and tilting my head back. Her thighs wrapped around me shaking as I make her scream my name. Her walls clutch around me that making my eyes roll every time she does it. And they do just that, my eyes roll back imaging it Nova around me. Elizabeth's moans are nothing to Nova's as she chants my name religiously, her nails scratching down my back and her pu**y drenched. Her sweet cum dripping down her thighs as I rail her.

And just as I would hit the spot, my thumb circling her clit, her legs shaking, her moans getting louder and louder, her nails digging in harder and harder. She screams my name. I cum and moan her name. "Fuck, Nova." I catch my breath and come back to reality.

"What did you just say?" Elizabeth asks me, her cheeks flushed.

I pull out of her quickly and bring my shorts back up. "Nothing." I glance at her as she stands there naked, staring at me. I discard the condom and turn back to her. "Are you going to just stand there or what?" She stutters and collects her clothes hastily putting them on.

"You didn't let me touch you." She mummers.

I roll my eyes, suppressing a groan. "Yes."

"Why not?" Her eyes widen as she raises her voice.

I glare at her watching her cower down. "Because I don't like people touching me." I spit.

"You moaned her name, didn't you?"

I send her a cold harsh glare, walking up to her. "It was the only thing keeping me hard." With that, I walk away from her dumbfounded face slamming the doors on the way out.

Or maybe, I'm just an asshole.

***

Here's a little bit more into Grayson's childhood. What did you think?

Make sure to comment and vote!

Also, follow me because I'll be introducing a new book and I feel like you guys would like it.

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx