43

Brianna's POV

I woke up with a smile as I was feeling better and was no longer sick. I got up out of my bunk and made my way to the front to see Jonah, Zach, and my Dad.

"Morning Bri." Dad said to me.

"Good morning." I replied while sitting on the couch next to him. Zach was asleep so I assumed he was still sick.

I talked with my Dad and Jonah for a little bit before I decided to draw. I grabbed one of my sketchbooks and some pencils before sitting back down.

Dad and Jonah quietly talked while Zach was sleeping and I was drawing. Soon, both Jack and Corbyn came up front.

"Is he still sick?" Corbyn asked reffering to Zach. Dad and Jonah both nodded.

"I'm hoping he'll be feeling good enough for the show tonight but we'll have to see. Jon said if it's still bad then he can sit out and we'll have to do the performance without him." Jonah said. They both nodded before sitting down.

They talked some more, sometimes I would join in to give my hand some rest before going back to drawing.

About an hour later, Jonah woke Zach up to take his temperature. Zach wasn't to happy about it which I found funny.

"Okay, 102.7 degrees. Not to bad but could be better." Jonah said. He let Zach go back to sleep not needing to give him any medicine right now.

I continued drawing, excited to finish this one. I think it's probably one of my best drawings so far.

After about an hour, I finally finished the drawing after adding the few finishing details.

"Dad! Look, I finally finished it!" I said holding it up for dad to see.

"That's really good, Bri. Nice job!" He told me with a high-five. I went around showing the others as well. They all liked it a lot which made me even more proud of it.

Later that night, the boys were all getting ready for their concert. All but Zach. He was still sick so Jon said he could stay backstage and rest.

During the show, I would switch from being in the green room, to being at the side of the stage. The whole backstage crew knew me so they allowed me to watch from there, sometimes Jon would join me too.

It was a lot of fun, just like all the other shows. There's free snacks and drinks, and the whole crew is super nice and fun to be around.

When the show was over, I refused to give the boys any hugs, usually I would, but I'm not trying to get all full of sweat right now. That's gonna be a no for me.

By the end of the day, Zach was feeling a lot better which was a relief on all the boys and Jon. And I'm sure Zach was pretty happy too. I mean after being sick for two days and not being able to do much of anything, I get it.

_________________________________________

512 words. Thanks for reading!

I am sorry for not updating like at all. A lot has been going on, I start school soon, and I've been having some bad writers block.

With that being said, I have absolutly no clue when the next part will be out, it could be next week, could be another month or two, I honestly don't know.

But nontheless, thank you all for being patient with me, I appreciate it a bunch!!