11

Daniel's POV

The next morning I woke up already dreading the day. I honestly don't know why, usually I'm always in a good mood. I guess today must be one of those days.

I got up and out of bed with a groan, I got ready for the day and headed downstairs to the smell of pancakes and bacon, which actually smelled really good. I entered the kitchen to see Jonah at the stove, and Corbyn sitting at the island.

"Morning Dani." Jonah said glancing up at me.

"Morning." I said sitting down next to Corbyn with a sigh.

"What wrong?" Corbyn asked me with a confused expression.

"I don't know honestly. Just one of those days I guess." I said with a shrug. He nodded in understandment. Soon enough Jack comes downstairs looking as if he didn't get any sleep, followed by a happy and energetic Brianna behind him.

"Hey bear! How did you sleep?" Jonah asked Brianna with one of the many nicknames we've given her.

"Good." Brianna said smiling.

"Well thats good." Jonah said picking her up.

"Morning daddy, morning Uncle Bean!" Brianna said still in Jonahs arms.

"Morning girly." I said with a smile.

"Hello Bri Bri!" Corbyn said. Jack sat down next to me immediately laying his head back down.

"If you're still so tired why did you come down here? You could've gone back to sleep." I say to Jack.

"I smelled food." Jack replied making Corbyn and I laugh and Jonah roll his eyes with a chuckle.

"Fair." I said. The rest of the time we just talked until Jonah finished breakfast. He passed each of us a plate and we all instantly dug in.

Once we finished, Corbyn took Brianna upstairs to take a bath and get dressed. We also decided since Zach can't do her hair we would just brush it and leave it down. While they were doing that, I got Zachs pain medication and a glass of water for him, and took it upstairs.

I walked inside his room and lightly sat on the bed next to a sleeping Zach. I slightly shook him awake.

"Zach you need to take your pain medications for your stomach or you're going to be in a lot of pain." I told him. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up, wincing in pain a little in the process.

He easily took the meds and slowly layed back down so his stomach hopefully wouldn't hurt him to bad.

"Do you want anything for breakfast? Jonah made pancakes and bacon, or I could go out and get you something?" I offered.

"No, I'm not really hungry right now. Thank you though." Zach said in response.

"Zach you haven't eaten for almost a day, how about I at least go get you a smoothie and you can drink that?" I asked. He let out a small sigh, and nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll be right back, try to get some more rest while I'm gone." I said getting up and leaving his room heading back downstairs.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to grab Zach a smoothie real quick." I say to Jonah as I'm heading to the front door.

"Okay." Jonah replied as he finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Corbyn's POV

I took Brianna upstairs to clean up and take a bath. I started the water making sure it wasn't to hot, but not to cold.

"Arms up!" I said. She put her arms up so I could take her shirt off. (A/n its not bad, she is four!)

I quickly slip her shirt off and tickle her a little bit which makes her laugh and squirm around. I finished getting her undressed and sat her in the tub. We played with a few of her toys for a little until it was time to actually wash her hair.

I put shampoo and conditioner in, then washed her body before taking her out of the bath and wrapping a fuzzy towel around her.

"Bean?" I heard Bri ask.

"Yes?" I ask.

"When can I play with Zachy again?" She quietly asks. It kind of broke my heart the way she asked it. It sounded as if a piece of her was missing and she needed it back.

"I don't know for sure, but hopefully by the end of the week. He just needs to rest for a few days before he can play again, okay?" I say as I'm emptying the tub, and getting the bath toys out.

"Okay." She softly responded. I finished getting her dried off and dressed.

 I finished getting her dried off and dressed

This was her outfit.

I also dried her hair and brushed threw it to see her straight dark brown hair.

"Alright, you're all set!" I said setting the brush down on the bathroom counter. Brianna turned around to face me with a smile on her face.

"Why are you all smiley?" I asked poking her sides which made her giggle.

"I don't know." She replied with a small shrug in her shoulders.

"How about we go downstairs and see what everyone is up to?" I asked. Brianna nodded so I picked her up which made her giggle a little and made my way downstairs.

_________________________________________

872 words

Thanks for reading!