47

Brianna's POV

It's been a few days and tour is just getting more and more fun. The time zones are definetly something that can be hard to get used to, but that's the least of my worries.

It's currently ten at night and we're all just sitting around. Zach and Jack are playing on the PS5, don't ask me what game cause I have no idea. Corbyn and Jonah are having a discussion about space and what might be out beyond what we know. I've tried to listen in, but it hurts my brain. And I'm laying on my dad's lap. We're just on TikTok, bored and having nothing else to do.

It wasn't until about ten forty-five when I started to really get tired. Dad must have noticed because he was quick to say something.

"You ready for bed?" He asked. I hummed. It wasn't exactly a no, but it wasn't a yes either. "Lets get you to bed, we have a bunch of interviews tomorrow so we need to wake up early." I gently nodded, knowing how early interviews can be sometimes.

I felt him slowly sit up, soon after standing, with me still in his arms

"Night." I mumbled with a small wave to the other boys. They all stopped what they were doing to quickly say goodnight back before going back to what they were doing.

"Dream good dreams sweet girl, I love you." Dad said to me after laying me down in my bunk and pulling my blankets over me.

"Love you too, goodnight." I responded. He placed a kiss on my forehead, softly closing the curtain trapping me in the calming darkness.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep from the rocking of the bus and muffled voices from the front.

○●○●○

"Bri, c'mon we need to get up, we have an interview in an hour and it'll take twenty minutes to get there." I heard a voice whisper as I slowly woke up. I groaned, turning away and burying my head under my pillows and blankets. I have no idea what time it is, but it's too early.

"Bri, c'mon let's go. I'll give you five minutes and then you need to be up." The voice, who I now figured out to be dad, said.

I heard him walk away, probably up to the front of the bus. I took this time to try and fall asleep once again, trying to get every second of sleep I can.

I got a good amount of sleep, though I was still pretty tired. Tour is very tiring when you are going back and forth between places.

"Brianna, let's go. It's been ten minutes. Zach still needs to do your hair and who knows when he'll be ready." Dad's voice made it to my ears once again.

I buried my face deeper into my pillows, not wanting to get up.

"Brianna, I'm not joking around, let's go." Dad sternly told me. I turned my head enough so I was looking at him. I had a pout on my face.

"No, we're not doing that, c'mon, get up please." I let out a whine, curling into my blankets some more.

"Brianna Seavey." He warned. I could tell he was getting mad. I let out an exaggerated sigh, throwing my blankets off of me and hopping down from my bunk, stomping away towards my suitcase.

I grabbed a lazy yet cute outfit of just some sweatpants and a cropped sweatshirt, heading to the small bathroom to change. I also decided to brush my hair and teeth quickly since I was already there.

When I was done, I walked back to my suitcase grabbing socks and a pair of shoes, quickly putting those on as well before going to the front of the bus and sitting down with a huff.

Zach and Corbyn were still getting ready while Jonah, Dad, and Jack were up in the front on their phones waiting. I sat next to Jonah, leaning into his side and watching as he scrolled through Twitter.

He shifted, putting an arm around me and bringing me closer to him. I'm glad he didn't ask what was wrong considering dad is only a few feet away. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew.

"Alright, I'm ready, we're just waiting on Zach now." Corbyn said, walking into the front area, taking a seat next to me. They all either responded with a 'k' or just a simple nod.

Finally after another ten minutes, Zach came out to the front with a few things in his hands, including a hair brush and a few hair ties for my hair.

"Okay, I'm ready to go." He said, checking his pockets to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything.

"Perfect, I ordered an Uber and it should be here any minute." Jonah said. We all got up, heading outside so we could leave as soon as possible.

○●○●○

When we arrived at the interview, they had some time before they had to start so Zach quickly did my hair. It was just two messy braids to go with my "lazy" outfit. I actually liked it a lot.

I was currently sitting off to the side, watching them answer a bunch of questions. It was pretty boring if I'm being honest. It's always the same questions over and over.

I looked around the room, trying to find something to do, I didn't bring anything with to keep me busy.

Finally, my eyes land on a table that has a bunch of fun snacks on it. Things from candy to chips, they even had some fruits and vegetables on it. Above the table was a sign that said 'Why Don't We' I didn't know if it was for something special or not, so I decided to ask.

I saw a nice looking man standing near the table. I could tell he worked here and didn't seem busy, so I got up and went to ask him.

"Excuse me?" I politely said, getting the man's attention. He looked down and smiled at me, crouching down to my level.

"Whats up?" He asked in return.

"I was just wondering if the food there is for something special or if I could have some?" I asked, hoping he would say I could take some.

"Oh, you can have as much of that as you would like! That's all for you guys!" He told me with a big smile. I smiled back, saying a quick thank you before going to the table and grabbing some of the food.

I saw dad look over at me, slightly shaking his head trying to tell me not to eat any of it, but I ignored him. The man said I could have some and I didn't have breakfast this morning.

Throughout the interview I would grab a few things from the table, each time getting a look from dad, though I chose to ignore it.

"Brianna you can't just go eat whatever you want!" Dad said to me after the interview was over.

"But I asked someone and he said I could." I shrugged. "And I didn't get to have breakfast this morning. I was hungry." I added.

"Well maybe if you had gotten up this morning when I woke you up, you could've eaten." He shot back. I stayed quiet, not wanting to get on his nerves even more. I could tell I was on thin ice.

Instead of responding I walked over to Zach, grabbing his hand as he was talking to some of the camera people. He looked down and smiled at me before going back to his conversation.

The rest of the day I stayed close to Zach. Not that I already don't, I'm almost always with him.

By the nighttime, dad was definetely more calm, though I still played it safe for the rest of the night.

_________________________________________

1322 words.

Thanks for reading!

Let me know if you would like to see anything in specific in future chapters!!