7

Corbyn's POV

We told Zach to run after Brianna considering he was probably the fastest, and we all know she likes him the best so we thought she would stop a lot easier. They were about to turn the corner of the street, Zach almost caught up to Brianna, when I saw a guy come out of no where and pick Brianna up.

I immediately started running down the street trying my best to catch up as fast as possible along with the other guys right behind me. As we were running we were also watching what was happening. We saw Zach catch up enough to slow him down and drop Brianna. We then saw Zach throw a punch at the guy making him stumble a bit.

It wasn't long until it was a mini fight but unfortunetly Zach lost as we all saw him fall to the ground. He doesn't move at all which worries us.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I yell as we're all still running. I saw Jonah take out his phone. The guy who tried to take Brianna got away but luckily didn't take Brianna again so I didn't care. As long as Brianna was safe, and now Zach too.

We finally got to Zach and Brianna, Jack and I went over to Zach, while Jonah and Daniel went over to Brianna.

"Zach don't close your eyes! An ambulance is on its way!" I say with a little panic. Zach has blood running down his face with bruises.

"Zach come on! Stay with us! Just for a little longer!" Jack says.

He just barely shakes his head no as his eyes slowly close.

"Zach, come on bud!" I say hearing sirens in the distance. He doesn't listen as his eyes fully close letting the darkness consume him.

I look over to see Daniel and Jonah calming Brianna down after what just happened. I felt bad for her, only four years old and almost got kidnapped. How traumatizing.

I bring my attention back on Zach as I hear the sirens right around the corner and soon enough I see an ambulance turn the corner and come to a quick stop as it reaches us. Three medics get out, two coming to Zach, and one going over to see if Brianna got hurt from the guy carrying her.

"Do you know what happened?" One of the medics asked.

"Um long story short he got in a small fight with someone who tried to kidnap our friends daughter and lost. All we saw was him fall to the ground and once he wasn't moving for a few seconds decided to call and ambulance. When we finally got over here his eyes were open and was kind of conscious, but only for about a minute until he fully passed out." I say as the medic is doing medic stuff to Zach.

"Okay thank you." She says as she continues doing stuff with the help of the other medic. After a minute or two they put Zach up on a stretcher and into the ambulance.

"We can have one person come with in here, the rest of you will need to take your own vehicle." The medic said.

"Corbyn you go, if they have questions it seems like you know most of the answers." Jack said, I just gave him a quick nod and jumped in the ambulance next to Zach, but also out of the way for the medics.

On the ride to the hospital the medics asked me more questions like, "How long was he passed out?" "Is he on any special medications?" And things like that. They hooked up a few wires to him, along with an oxygen mask.

As soon as we got to the hospital they quickly got Zach out of the ambulance and inside.

"I'm sorry but you need wait in the waiting room. A doctor will come get you when its all clear." A nurse said to me. I just sighed and nodded not wanting to put up a fight.

I went over and sat in the waiting for a few minutes until I heard the doors open and lots of footsteps which made me look up to see the rest of the boys, David, and Brianna.

"How is he!? Is he okay!?" David asked quickly.

"I don't know, they took him back a few minutes ago and a nurse told me a doctor will come get us when it's all clear." I shrugged. They all sighed in frustration and sat down in the chairs next to me. I saw Brianna in Daniel's arms. She had tear stained cheeks and wasn't as bubbly as usual.

She looked up at me and I gave her a sympathy smile. I did some hand motions asking her if she wanted to sit on my lap and she nodded getting off of Daniel and coming over to me still not saying a word. I picked her up and sat her on my lap wrapping my arms around her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked softly so only she could hear.

"I want Zachy." She said on the verge of tears again.

"Oh hun, it's alright, Zach will be okay and you will see him in no time okay?" I said, Brianna just softly nodded in return.

While we were waiting I also tried to ask Brianna why she ran off but she would just stay quiet and not answer me. After about a minute of trying I just gave up not wanting to push her.

"Family of Zachary Herron?" A doctor says stepping into the waiting room. We all stood up quickly and walk over.

"Thats us. Is he okay? Can we see him?" David asked.

"I asked and he said first he would like to talk to Brianna if thats alright?" The doctor asked. Brianna perked up at the sound of seeing Zach. I looked at Daniel and he nodded.

"Yeah thats fine. Brianna go with the doctor okay? He is going to take you to go see Zach." Daniel said to Brianna and she nodded. I set her down and her and the doctor walked down the hall. Well the doctor walked, Brianna was skipping which made me smile a little.

_________________________________________

1044 words

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you like this story so far!