Reese's POV

I watched as he wrote the caption for his Instagram post. I watched as he cried over me. I watched as he drove to my parents house in a silent car.

It broke me to see my brother like this. If I could go back to all of them I would. Unfortunately, that isnt how it works.

I just wish they all knew, even though I'm not really there with them, I'm still there with them. I'm always watching over them, laughing and crying with them.

I also love Brianna. She seems like the sweetest. I'm so thankful that she has helped Zach get over me, but not forget about me. I watched as my death took a toll on Zach, and it was heartbreaking. I watched as the other Why Don't We boys were always worrying about him, but getting no where.

Even though I'm gone, and they can't see or hear me, I'm still always with them, and that won't change.

I love watching Brianna grow up too. And can I just say, she is really good at soccer. I always watch as Zach does her hair, and it makes me miss when he did that with me, but I'm glad he can continue it.

I'm happy everyone is doing good even though I'm not there. I'll always know that they think of me, and still love and miss me. I still love and miss them too.

_________________________________________

242 words.

Thanks for reading! This one was definitely different, but its okay!