Zach's POV

Bri and I were laying in the hospital room in a comfortable silence when we hear a knock on the door and it opens to reveal the boys.

"Daddy!" Brianna shouts standing up on the bed.

"Hey girly! How are you?" Daniel says picking her up giving her a hug.

"Good!" Bri said.

"Did Zach take good care of you?" Daniel asked making me and the other guys chuckle a little.

"Yup!" Bri said. Brianna then went on to say hello to the others as Daniel started talking to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Better, but my stomach is still sore and my head still hurts a little." I say.

"Yeah, well you can rest again when we get to the house. Do you know when you can leave?"

"I can leave today at anytime, but one of you guys need to sign the discharge papers cause I'm not eighteen yet, and my family isn't living out here to sign them." I tell him.

"Okay, sounds good." Daniel said. We talked a little longer, having the others joining in when we finally decided to leave. Luckily they brought a bag of clothes for Brianna and I so we quickly changed. I then did Brianna's hair, before we were finally ready to leave.

 I then did Brianna's hair, before we were finally ready to leave

Brianna's outfit (minus the watch)

Brianna's hair.

We finally arrived back at the house and I was about to go to the living room to sit down when all the boys stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"You are not sitting right there. You are going up to your room to rest where it will be more comfortable, quiet, and not as bright." Jonah said.

"Absolutly not!" I said.

"Uhh, absolutely!" Corbyn said back.

"Guys, thats going to be so boring!" I complained.

"Well thats too bad. You do want to get better right? Plus the doctor said you need to be where there isn't to much light, and not a lot of noise, in order for your head to get better quicker." Daniel said.

"I'm barely going to be able to go up the stairs!" I said.

"Take it slow, you don't have to be up there in two seconds, take five hours if you need to." Jack said. I sighed finally giving in.

"Fine, but only so I can stop hearing you guys complain." I say.

"Sure, we're complaining." Jonah said. I just rolled my eyes with a smirk and started to make my way upstairs.

Surprisingly it only took me about three minutes since my stomach wasn't super sore, but I finally made it to my room and layed down. Almost instantly after Daniel walked in.

"I'm already bored." I complained.

"Sleep." Daniel suggested as he went over to the curtains to close them.

"Hey no, leave them open!" I say.

"Zach, for the first day or two, you need as little light as possible, so for now, yes, I'm closing them." Daniel replied.

"Dani, I'm not trying to be in a cave for two days, I need to be able to see around my room at least with a little light." I say. Daniel sighs and goes back over to my curtains.

"There." He said opening them just a little to let some light in but not a lot.

"Thank you." I say happy that he listened.

"Yup, now where is your phone?" Daniel asked.

"On the nightstand, why?" I asked confused to why he would need to know where my phone is.

"Because I know you Zach Herron, and I know you will try to go on it once I leave and we all know you're not suppose to, so I'm taking it with me." Daniel said grabbing my phone and putting it in his back pocket.

"What!? Daniel absolutely not! I'm not that hurt to where I can't do anything but sleep for two days!" I say getting a little annoyed at how many precautions they're all taking for this.

"Zach, I don't care. I want you to get better as quick as possible." Daniel tells me.

"Yeah okay." I say turning over so I'm not facing him.

"Just get some rest and call for one of us if you need something like food or water so you don't need to go up and down the stairs." Daniel sighed walking out the door closing it behind him.

It took me a while to fall asleep since I could hear the muffled voices of the boys and Bri downstairs, and because I was in my own thoughts, but I eventually did.

Daniel's POV

I walked back downstairs with Zach's phone in my hands. I walk into the living room next to all the boys and Brianna, and sit down with a sigh.

"How is he?" Jack asked about Zach.

"Still complaining but he'll get over it." I say. The rest of them just nod. The rest of the night we played bored games and just ate snacks until it was time for Brianna to go to bed.

I took her upstairs and tucked her in bed. I sang her a little song to help her fall asleep before quietly leaving and heading back downstairs.

_________________________________________

865 words

Thanks for reading!!