14

Brianna's POV

I was sitting in my room coloring in one of my coloring books. Thats what I've been doing a lot recently. Coloring. Its kind of boring now but there isn't much else to do. Daddy and my uncles have been working on a lot on stuff for the band. They said that they are working on an album? Something like that.

I understand that they need to work on their music, but when its almost all day everyday, and I never really get to spend time with them, it gets a little annoying.

I really only see them early in the morning, and at dinner. Sometimes in between if they come to my room to tell me something, or if I'm downstairs and they come up to get a snack or some water.

I haven't said anything to them about it though, cause I don't want it to seem like their music doesn't matter, when it does.

I finish coloring one of the pages in the coloring book, so I decide to go downstairs and see if there is something better to do down there. I get down there and see that yet again, daddy and my uncles are not there which means they're in their studio.

I let out a small sigh as I look around for something to do. My eyes then fall on the backyard where the soccer goals are. I run over to put my shoes on, and then go over to the sliding doors. I unlock it and then use most of my strength to pull it open.

I smile to myself as I close it behind me and run over to the "field." There is already a soccer ball there so I just go up to it and start kicking it around, as well as scoring some goals.

I was probably outside for about thirty minutes, and I planned on staying out there longer when I felt a pair of arms pick me up. I looked around and saw it was daddy with an upset expression on his face.

"Hey! I want to keep playing!" I whine as I try to get down from his grasp.

"Brianna, no. You know not to go outside without one of us, or at least without telling one of us so we know where you are. You could've gotten hurt and we wouldn't have known." Daddy told me.

"Well I'm not hurt, am I?" I say still trying to get down.

"Brianna." Daddy said sternly.

"But I want to keep playing!" I say as tears brim my eyes.

"You can play again tomorrow as long as you have one of us with you." Daddy said. We were now inside where I see the others. Daddy set me down and closed the door, locking it.

"Its not like you'll have the time anyway." I say as I walk upstairs to my room feeling a few tears run down my face. I close my door behind me and go over to lay face down on my bed after taking my shoes off.

I just lay there letting the tears run down my face. It's not fair. Why can't I do anything? There was nothing else to do, and its not like they're going to have time to play tomorrow.

My thoughts get interrupted by a knock on the door. I don't respond, not wanting the company.

"Bri?" I hear Zachy say from the other side of the door. I still don't respond.

"Brianna, I'm coming in okay?" Zachy said. I still didn't respond in which I heard Zachy sigh, and the door open right after. I heard a click indicating that the door closed, and then footsteps coming towards me.

"Bri whats wrong?" I heard Zachy ask as I felt the bed dip down.

"Nothing." I say coldly, still laying face down.

"Well clearly it's something." He said. I decided to not respond that time.

"Bri, you know you can talk to me." Zachy said.

"That doesn't mean I want to." I instantly say back. I heard Zachy let out another sigh.

"Alright, you don't want to talk. That's okay. Just letting you know I'm here whenever you need me." Zachy said.

"Sure." I sarcastically say back. Zachy didn't respond that time. Instead I just felt the bed lift back up, and footsteps walking towards the door. The door then opened and clicked shut as I heard him walk away, probably back downstairs by the others.

Zach's POV

I walked back downstairs by the others. They all wanted me to go talk to Brianna to see what was up. I didn't think that was the best idea though, I thought she would want to cool off first. But seeing as I'm Zach, my idea was the bad idea.

I get downstairs and immediately see them all looking at me. I just sighed before saying,

"Told you we should've let her cool down first."

"Why, what happened?" Daniel asked.

"She didn't say anything. Well she did but it wasn't anything to what just happened." I tell them.

"Well what did she say?" Jack asked.

"At first she didn't say anything, but then I asked whats wrong and she just said nothing. Then I told her she could talk to me, and she just replied with, that doesn't mean I want to. And then I just said that its fine that she doesn't want to talk, but I'm always here whenever she needs me, and she just sarcastically said, sure. Then I got up and left." I say sitting down by them.

They stayed quiet, thinking about what I just told them.

"Well we can't force her to do or say anything, so let's just leave her alone for now. In the meantime, I'm going to start on dinner." Jonah said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Brianna's POV

I just layed there, face down on my bed for I don't even know how long. I always heard about people laying in their thoughts for long time, but I never thought it was something to actually do.

I once again get interrupted in my thoughts by a knock at the door. And I, once again, did not answer.

"Brianna, I'm coming in." I heard daddy say. The door then opened and closed and the bed dipped down.

"Dinner is ready." He said.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"Well you need to come and eat." Daddy said.

"I don't need to." I tell him.

"Yes you do. Now come on before your food gets cold." Daddy told me.

"I said I'm not hungry." I say again.

"Brianna, I'm not arguing about this, you need to eat at least a few bites so let's go." Daddy said.

"No." I tell him.

"Yes." He said back. I then felt the bed raise up, and soon after felt him pick me up and put me on his hip.

I yelled and started pushing away from him and kicking my legs trying to get down. Unfortunately it didn't work as he kept a tight grip on me.

I soon felt myself be set down on a chair. I try to get up and leave but daddy was quick to grab me and put me on the chair again. I decided to just give up, and I rested my head against the table looking at the ground.

I heard everyone sit down with their food as I also heard a plate be set down in front of me. I didn't look up at all not wanting to see anyone and not wanting to eat anything.

"Brianna you need to eat." I heard daddy say.

"I don't need to do anything." I say back still looking at the ground. I hear him sigh as he doesn't say anything else. Throughout the rest of dinner I don't lift my head or say anything. They all just talked about their music. Shocker.

Once they all finished dinner they all get up to rinse their plates. I just stay where I am.

"You're really not going to eat anything?" Daddy asked me. I just shook my head no.

"Alright fine, you can go." He said. I immediately got up from my seat and walked back upstairs to my room avoiding any eye contact with anyone.

_________________________________________

1385 words.

Thanks for reading!