𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 36

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

~~

On Friday Mielle took the time to braid my hair. I wanted it to be a surprise for Jean so whenever he called it would be some lame excuse. He even sent me a video of him practicing how to dance with Connie.

Let's just say I'll try my best to keep him off the dance floor.

After serval hours and several breaks, my hair was completed and turned out very nicely.

[y/n's hair^]

[y/n's hair^]

The day of the cookout was finally upon us. As I was laying in bed giving myself '5 more minutes until I ready Hange texted me saying to-- and I quote-- "Bring your motorcycle, I ain't forget 🤪🤞🏻"

I wasn't initially planning on bringing my bike just because I wanted to bring home food, but it's nothing I don't have easy access to.

Just as I was finally about to get out of bed, Jean facetimed me.

"Heyy." He cooed.

I looked at the screen and he was preoccupied with fixing his hair in the mirror, brushing his fingers over the same spot over and over.

"Heyy, you just got home?" I asked.

"Uhm... No? I'm about to leave just waiting for my Mom and Dad."

"Huh?" I shot up into an upright position. "It's only 6:50!"

"Yeah? Didn't you say it starts at 7?"

"Noooo. Starting at 7 doesn't really mean starting at 7. You go an hour to two hours later."

"Then why say it starts at 7?" He questioned.