𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

~~

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Are we gonna kiss right now? Is he gonna kiss me? Should I just kiss him? Too soon? But like, yolo.

Before I could even make a decision he pulled away and leaned back into the couch.

What the-. Why did he pull away? Was it something I did?.... Nah, couldn't be. Maybe he's nervous? Shit, that kind of gave me butterflies.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sasha grabbed me and Jean by our wrists and dragged us to the dance floor. I was looking for Mielle to check on her but I saw her already dancing with some guy with bright blonde hair. Her movements were controlled yet somewhat exaggerated telling me she was twisted.

There were a lot of people dancing at the moment, so I could feel the ground shaking. Smoke clouds were being blown to the ceiling, which made the room filled with fog. The one couple I saw when I first walked in was still kissing but they were on the couch now.

Get a room or take a break holy shit.

I was vibing with Sasha for a minute until I saw Jean, Connie, and some guy with black hair and freckles that I didn't know, walk up on us. First, Jean started getting in my face doing the waterfall movement with his arms. Then all three of them jumped in and started krumping like crazy. Their movements were high energy and exaggerated, and they all wore smiles on their faces.

The black-haired friend was jumping like he was warming up for a track meet, and bobbing his head in circles. Connie would start moving his arms and feet with some sort of coordination, then out of nowhere he would bend his knees, put his hands on his thighs and lean back and make a circle motion with his upper body.

Jean was moon-walking, doing foot-work and gliding around us. Then he came up to me and started to pump my chest and start shaking his whole body.

Did they watch Stomp the Yard or Chris Brown music videos before coming here?

Suddenly, Jean was behind me and was body rolling to the beat. He was so close to me I could feel him accidentally graze my body and his body heat radiating from him. I joined in and matched his movements so when he would body roll to the left, I would go to the right.

We were going at a slow comfortable pace, making eye contact every time our faces would pass, as we switched from left to right. We were both smiling just enjoying the moment, every so often I would get a glimpse of his canine tooth.

We moved positions to where we were facing each other now, still dancing in sync. There were small beads of sweat dripping from his temple which gave him a natural highlight, and our short ragged breaths being blown onto parts of our skin.

The song came to an end and we stood there between each other breathless, locking eyes.

3:48 AM

After hours of dancing, talking, and enjoying the night, everyone was gone except, most of the people were gone and it was time for Mielle and me to head home.

Mielle was leaning her head on Sasha's shoulder while she was eating from a bag of potato chips.

Connie was lying on the floor knocked out with a bottle of tequila in his hand.

I grabbed Mielle and she clung onto my arm leaning on me, and we said our goodbyes.

"I'll walk you out." Jean offered.

We walked in silence for a little bit, allowing the cool night air to refresh us from the stuffy house.

"You still down to get food right?" Jean asked.

"Yeah, of course, I didn't pull out my best pick lines for nothing." I joked.

Really, y/n? That was so corny. I mentally cursed myself out for saying that.

Jean let out a little chuckle and put his head down.

"Which one is your car?" He asked walking up to a random black car.

"Oh, I didn't bring my car." I walked over to my motorcycle and pulled out the two helmets from the seat.

"Wait. WHATTTTT?!!? That was you driving? I saw you pull up when I first got here- you can ride a motorcycle?!" Jean shouted.

I laughed and nodded at his reaction while I put Mielle's helmet on and situated her on the bike.

"You gotta teach me how to ride it!" he suggested

"I'll think about it."

I put my helmet on and got on my bike and revved my bike's engine.

"See you, Jeanie-boy," I said with a wave.

"Get home safe, text me when you're home beautiful."

I pulled out of the driveway as Jean put his hand up while backing up into the house.

~~

We arrived back at the apartment safely and I changed Mielles clothes, got her into bed and she immediately passed out.

I took a quick shower to wash off any sweat from the party and hopped into bed. I was laying down staring at my wall just thinking about tonight's events. Thinking of Jean made me remember to text him that I got home safely. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him.

Jean

I'm home. Get home safe if you're not already, goodnight 💞

Delivered

💞Goodnight beautiful.

Read

I smiled at the text and plugged my phone in, and placed it on my bedside table. Once I got comfortable I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

🛸     🌎 °  🌓   .°•   

    *     °    🛰  °·   🚀 🪐

.    ° ★ • ☄

▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▁▂______

[A/N: shorter chapter, hope yall enjoyed, remember to stay safe and drink water mwah]