𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5

Saturday, 10:30 AM

---

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm going off. I groaned and reached over to shut it off. After briefly checking the time and realizing that I'm awake, I went to the bathroom to do my skincare routine and brush my teeth so I could head to the gym.

I turned on the warm water and just let my hand rest under the running water and closed my eyes for a second.

[A/N: anyone else do this or just me AHAHA]

I threw on an olive green pair of leggings and a matching sports bra. Since it seemed colder this morning I added a white hoodie. I grabbed my gym bag and my phone and went to the kitchen to grab some fruit before I left.

Since it was so quiet I assumed Mielle was still sleeping, and would probably be hungover. I put the bottle of Advil on the table and walked down to my motorcycle.

A short ride later I made it to the gym and there were already a couple of people here since it was later in the day.

I walked straight to the locker-room to take my hoodie off and put my stuff away.

Why did I choose the profession which requires me to stay in shape? I thought to myself while walking over to the fighting ring. Once I got there I saw my Dad coaching some guy a little shorter than him with his hair in a messy bun. Sweat was dripping off of him and he looked extremely determined.

Not wanting to disturb my Dad I went to the left where I saw Annie beating the shit out of a punching bag. Without saying anything I wrapped my hands gently and slowly since I was still exhausted from last night.

I started to warm up by doing light punches and kicks on the punching bag.

About fifteen minutes had passed and Annie had greeted me. She was barely sweating which I never understood how she managed that, and her hair was starting to fall out of the ponytail she wore.

Annie and I then started to practice muay thai on each other.

About an hour later we finished working out and we were talking and drinking water.

"Are you busy next Saturday?" Annie asked while letting her golden hair down just to tie back again.

I nodded my head no, as I took a sip from my water.

"Good, Reiner and I fight next week, at that underground place I tell you about. The winning prize this time is 10G's," she said with a slight hit of excitement in her voice.

Annie got into underground fighting because of Reiner and Bertolt. They found out about it at the beginning of this year and Annie got into it a month before I left. Nobody knows how to organize them and the locations are different every time.

I thought about going for a second since I do enjoy watching professional fights and fight videos on Twitter, but to see someone I care about get hurt is something I like to avoid. Even though I do practice fighting I do it for three reasons. Self-defense, staying in shape for modeling, and because in the Avengers movies they look dope.

"Yeah, I'll come, you better not lose I'll be pissed if I came just for you to lose," I replied.

She let out a slight laugh and reassured me that she won't lose, but Reiner on the other hand might. In the second part she was joking, I think.

Annie was about to say something but we got interrupted by Erwin calling me to the ring he was in.

As I jogged over there I saw him whisper something to the other person he was in the ring with, and the guy gave a slight nod looking like his heart fell out of his ass.