𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 24

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

~~

Y/n hung up the phone so abruptly it left me kind of stunned.

She told me her friends from France were visiting but that was a whole ass dude!

Okay, so one of her friends is a guy.

Even though we weren't officially dating yet it still felt iffy to me.

After a couple of minutes thinking to myself I decided to let it go and if it was anything major she would tell me.

—ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ—

It was around 11:30 and I was reading a book in my room until I started to feel hungry.

I'm staring at the contents of my fridge when Marco comes out of his room fully dressed.

"G'morning," Marco spoke with a smile.

"Morning, where are you going?"

"I have to drop something off to Mielle."

"What do you mean?"

"She ordered something off my Amazon account but forgot to change the address so I'm dropping it off real quick."

"So you're going to Mielle and Y/n's place?"

"Yes... I just said that. Are you sick or high?" Marco questioned me.

"No, I'm fine. Haha you know that's so funny I was just about to step out. How about, I come with you and then you drop me off?" I lied.

"Weren't you- uh yeah sure. Will you be ready in 10 minutes?"

"Yeah yeah!" I quickly walked back into my room to change out of my pajamas. I quickly threw on a pair of black dress pants, a wife-beater, and a short-sleeve white button-down to throw over. I also added a gold chain for accessories.

I fixed my hair with some water and a little bit of gel to make it stay in place. It took a little longer than I anticipated but I looked good so it was okay.

When I finally made it out of my room, Marco was standing at the door with a box in his hands scrolling on his phone.

"Finally. What took you so long, got distracted admiring yourself?" Marco sarcastically said while grabbing the keys.

"It takes time to look this good," I replied with a smirk.

"Rightt keep telling yourself that."

We arrived at their apartment and were waiting for someone to open the door. There was some shuffling coming from behind the door and eventually, someone answered the door and it wasn't Mielle or Y/n.

"Which one of you is Princess Kirstein?" The chocolate brown skin girl spoke with a French accent dripping from her words.

"I'm gonna guess... You with the freckles!"