𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

~~

Jean's POV:

I stood there stunned, unable to move with a burning sensation spreading across my face.

What-

I snapped out of it and ran out the door to look for you. When I looked down the hall you were nowhere in sight.

I walked back into the room and everyone was silent.

"FUCK!" I shouted. Looking at Levi and Erwin I ordered them to explain. They told me pretty much exactly what they had said to you.

"What about the time she trained me, is she a fighter too?" Eren asked.

I rushed over to Eren and grabbed him by his collar. "You fought her?!"

"I mean kinda-?"

Before I could even punch him, Erwin had pulled me off of him and restrained my arms by holding them from under my armpits.

"Why did you pull me back? Don't you care he fought y/n!?"

"You didn't let him finish. Eren couldn't even touch her, she finished the match before she got a chance to." Erwin commented.

That's my girl.

"Oh." Erwin released me from my grip once he noticed I calmed down.

"Where's my apology?" Eren asked.

"For what?"

"You were gonna hit me for no reason!"

"You want an apology, come and get it bitch!"

Once again Erwin retrained me but with a tighter grip this time.

"While we are here. How about you explain what's going on with you and my daughter." Erwin's grip tightened even more.

"Ouch- Haha you're hurting me-" I joked but being so serious.

Erwin didn't say anything, his grasp just kept getting tighter and tighter to the point where I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Okay, we-" two quiet knocks came to the door before a blonde came walking in with Reiner and Bertolt. I recognized her to be Annie because I've seen her fights before plus she just fought Mikasa.

"Annie?" Erwin asked.

"Erwin, Levi. I'm here about y/n. It's bad. Reiner and Bertolt saw her run out of here looking like she was about to cry." Annie shared, making me feel worse than I already did.

"You don't think it will be okay by Monday?" Levi joined the conversation.

"By the looks of it no, I can't remember the last time I saw her this upset. Oh, and Porco was here."

"What?" Erwin and Levi said in unison with their whole demeanor changing

"Yeah, back when y/n and Mielle stormed off, assuming she was going to talk to you guys, Porco grabbed her- she's fine she defended herself. I pulled her away before she went to you just in case he did anything else. But, I think he got escorted out in a stretcher." She said with a shrug.

Levi started walking for the door.

"Where are you going, Levi?" Eren asked.

He turned around with a glare in his eyes, "I'm gonna go kill him, Yeager."

Erwin ran to catch up to Levi before he had the chance to leave and whispered something to his ear. Levi made a "tch" sound and they joined the conversation again.